Chapter 4: The Best Battle EVER

I didn't like walking away from the building, but I knew I had to. I had to stop Team Jupiter, and I couln't exactly tell my Pokemon to use their moves and stuff from a lab. How would I do it? A headset? Well, that wasn't too bad of an option. Well, they all would have to be outside their Pokeball for that to work. Yeah. Nope.

Or maybe Mew could teleport them all? Well, that would be a pretty big load.

"Uh, Zeke? You're about to hit a tree," I heard Goldie's voice say.

I snapped back into reality. We had walked all the way out of town and I was about to smack my face into a tree. Well, this was the tree that I had fallen out of when I was seven. Deja vu. And what does that even mean? Happened again in Latin? French?

"Zeke..."

I snapped into reality yet again.

Yup. It was the other tree which my treehouse had fallen out of.

A branch hit me in the head. "What the heck?" I looked up into the tree. I saw a little yellow Pokemon... But it looked like a Riolu. It was a shiny! Wow, I have a knack for finding these Pokemon.

"COME HERE, YOU!" I yelled and jumped at it. It jumped out of the way. I threw a Pokeball, but it somehow teleported. Riolu can't learn Teleport. Maybe it was just that fast.

"Ri!" I heard from behind me. There it was. Just standing there with... Dang it. A Trainer.

"Well, we saw each other, and now we battle," The Trainer said. "My name's John. And really, send out your Pokemon. If possible, a special one. I like to battle those."

"Is a double battle good?" I asked John.

"Oh yeah. Ri, you go to the battlefield. Now, go! Zap!"

A large yellow bird Pokemon appeared above the battlefield. Its wings were sharpened into points. It was cackling with electricity. It was a Zapdos.

"Nice," I said. "But you can't beat me! Go! MEW AND MEWTWO!!!"

When my Pokemon appeared, John stood there, drooling. It was another five unites before his Riolu came up and slapped him.

"How... How..."

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you. I'm the Zeke Gravinur that caught Mew. And won the Pokemon world championships many times. So yeah. Battle on!" I said.

"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you. I was gonna tell you earlier, but I was shocked by Mew and Mewtwo. If you lose, I get your Pokemon."

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "No fair! You made that up!"

"No he didn't," Goldie said.

"How do you know?" I asked Goldie as I turned around.

"I just do..." She stared off into space.

"Ugh. Let's just do this."

Mew started by transforming into a Golem. Then he used Rock Throw on Zapdos, but it dodged. Mew kept throwing rocks while I Mega Evolved Mewtwo into Mega Mewtwo X. Seriously, why is it called X?

M.M.X. used an Aura Sphere on Riolu, but it dodged using that wicked speed of his. Then it countered with an Aura Sphere also. Shiny isn't all that that Riolu is, apparently. It knows Aura Sphere that young. Mewtwo dodged then used a Psychic attack, and it covered Riolu. It closed in on him, and he was hit.

Meanwhile, Mew had changed into an Articuno and was trying to freeze Zapdos's wings. Zapdos kept throwing lightning at Mew, though, so it was pretty crazy. Eventually, The lightning and the frost hit at the same time, and Zapdos went down, but Mew changed into an Onix to cancel the lightning effects, then changed into a Houndoom. It used a Flamethrower, then came up and used a Fire Fang/Bite combo move. Zapdos managed to fly up, but barley. Mew jumped up and turned into a Pidgeot and used a rapid Peck attack.