Chapter 2: Back.

I saw a guy. He looked a little familiar. He was sitting in a small cave with a small stream inn it and berries growing from the walls. I looked outside. I saw a big Pokemon that was flying around. The guy looked out too. He saw that Pokemon and ran for it. I followed him. I looked behind me. I saw the Pokemon gaining... Gaining... Then he lunged at me.

I woke up with a breath of life. I've definitely seen that guy somewhere before. I took out a piece of paper and a pencil. I put mystery guy at the top, then crazy place at the bottom-left, and mystery Pokemon at the bottom-right. I remembered that in my dream I saw the Pokemon, and I had my Pokedex on me. I took out my 3-year-old Dex, opened it, clicked on 'National Pokedex', and scrolled to almost the beginning of Unova. I clicked on the newest Pokemon there: Giratina. I put Giratina on the spot where 'Mystery Pokemon' was. Then I thought of what I had learned all my life. Giratina didn't look like that. I clicked on it, and it said it had forms. The one I had seen in pictures and drawings, that was the 'Altered Form,' and the other form, the one I saw in my dream, was the 'Origin Form'.

"Wait..." I muttered. Giratina was rumored to have a second form in the Distortion World, or by holding the Griseous Stone.

I drew a line from 'Giratina' to 'crazy place', which I renamed 'Distortion World'. Now I had to figure out what person I've seen somewhere before was in the Distortion World. Then I got it.

The leader of Team Jupiter.

"GUYS! Wake up!" I shook everyone awake.

"Ugh. Can't this wait 'till mornin'?" Goldie asked.

"NO! I saw something in my dream." I told them every detail, then how I pieced everything together.

"Well," Mewtwo started, "Giratina doesn't like people in the Distortion World unless he absolutely trusts them."

"So he probably kicked him out," a dark voice said.

I knew that voice. I hadn't heard it for 3 years.

"Zygarde!"

"Look, I can't stay for long. I have some Legend Chasers after me. Just call upon me if you need help. Also, I had the same dream too, but I knew who he was right away. I got here as fast as I could."

He made a small hole in the ground and disappeared, closing it behind him.

"Well, that was quick," Sylveon said. "But it was still cool to see a Legend for the first time!"

Mew and Mewtwo glared at Sylveon with a menacing look.

"Well... A, uh, one I haven't really, um, seen before..."

Sylveon was quiet for the rest of the night.

"Ok guys, we need to get out of the reigon as fast as we can! But we can't until we beat all the leaders."

"Yeah you can!" Goldie said. "That's just a law in Janid. not here in Hoenn."

"Oh."

We all packed up as fast as humanly (and Pokemonly alike) possible. Then we biked over to Lavaridge town as soon as we were done, with everyone in their Pokeballs.

<><><>

We slept at the Pokemon Center that night. Then when I woke up, I took my Pokemon and left. I ran over to the gym, and I yelled out "HEY! I WANT A BATTLE WITH FLANNERY BEFORE SHE LEAVES!!!"

A girl looking to be in here early twenties came walking out. "I'm supposed to leave today, and how did you find out?"

"Wattson."