chapter 20

*Time skip a few days*

Katara POV

"Kill them" a voice says, "huh? Who?" I answer even though I know the answer. "The fire nation and..... Him." Says the same voice and points beside me, I look beside me and see Zuko coming up beside me and looking at me with a small gentle smile "hello Katara what are you looking at?" Zuko asks as he tries to find the person I'm talking to he starts to frown "there's nothing here?" Zuko says looking a bit confused "are you okay?" He begins walking closer to me.

"Kill him" the voice begins to chant repeatedly, "Katara, you look at bit pale" Zuko takes his hand and put it on my forehead "are you sick?" He starts to worry. "Kill him, kill him, kill him" the voice is still chanting, I shake my head trying to get rid of the voice, "it's fine" I quickly say as I take a few steps away from him. "He hurt you and your friends" the voice said and then began chanting "kill him" again, "Katara?" Zuko asks concerned "you don't look okay--" "kill him, kill him, hurry, he'll kill you, he'll kill your friends" the voice spoke louder than Zuko "no.. I'm fine, I'm fine" I say as i push myself further away from Zuko and turn away "you're not fine Katara" Zuko says sternly and take my shoulder and spins me around and just as I look into his eyes of concern the voice says quietly "he killed your mother" I snap and push him away "shut up! No he didn't" I started screaming the words of denial.

"Katara? Didn't do what?" Zuko asks still concerned, "just kill him already, he is tricking you, he doesn't even love you, he is using you, kill him. You know you want to." the voice kept saying words of persuasion while Zuko keeps talking to me. "Why don't you test it? See how much you can do? Shoe how strong you are" the voice says as Zuko takes my head in his hands trying to get eye contact again.

I'm tired,

It's kinda intriguing.. should I try?

So much noise, too much noise, quiet down shhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH, I push Zuko away and looks at him with cold eyes, "why don't you just shut up, you're faking it, you don't care for me, stop yourself" I said while he was sitting on the floor, he looked so confused and hurt but then he smiled and said "oh... I've been found out ~ what gave me away? The fact we're sailing to the fire nation all along secretly luring the avatar into a trap as that boy will always run for you? Or was it something else?"

I laughed, she was right, the voice was right, *sighs* "time to die sparky", I blood bended his blood out, he would have screamed if I led him but I didn't let him, I pulled out his blood, the blood falling from his eyes and mouth, nose and ears, a terrible scared expression I laughed gentle as his body was now empty of blood and it made a soft thud when it fell onto the floor, lifeless and cold
"I rather like you when you look like that" I said as I threw his blood away landing it everywhere and the former clean deck was now colored in a beautiful scarlet color.

Ah!" I sit up and breath heavily yet another nightmare had awoken me, I look beside me and see Zuko still sleeping, I lie down again facing Zuko and gentle puts my hand on his cheek "Just a dream" I say quietly as I smile and caress his cheek.
Zuko flinched when I started caressing his cheek but then he relaxed again and his eyes slowly opening and a gentle smile on his face "good morning beautiful" Zuko says in his groggy sleepy voice "good morning Zuko" I said with my gentle smile still on my face. Zuko took my hand that was on his cheek and put it in his hands and gentle kissed on the back of my hand, he then sat up and asked "hungry?" I nodded still lying down holding the covers around me comfortably

Zuko caughed and got up rather quickly  and said "I'll cook something up and then we'll go train", he left and closed the door behind him. Because of my nightmares where I have woken up screaming many many night and Zuko always ran in and checked on me, he kinda ended up sleeping in the same bed as me one night as he was too tired to go in back to himself and we'll because of that he just kept sleeping here, it does calm me that he is right beside me so the nightmares have lessen a bit after he started sleeping beside me.

Zuko have been teaching me fire bending fighting techniques these few days. I would love to say that 'its been fun and I enjoy our time together rather than the actual fighting' but I cannot lie to myself, i enjoy fighting him and I want to get stronger and actually beat him, it's like I have this fire in me.

These days I've also found out that I might be a water bender, I haven't told Zuko yet, I don't know why I just have the feeling that I shouldn't tell him, besides I've only manipulated the water in my cup and nothing more. What if I get caught doing it? How will I explain the fact I didn't tell him anything. So for the time being I won't say anything and I won't experiment too much with it yet. Besides the nightmares don't really help as I'm a bit scared to try and water bend, what if I end up killing Zuko?

Ah, Zuko is coming back, food must be finished now.
I walk out of my- no, our room, and settle myself in a chair in the kitchen, Zuko puts the food in front of my and says "dig in" and then sets himself beside me with his own food and of course he has made some tea too. He is his uncle's nephew.

~~~~
Sooooo I've been away for sooooo long, sorry sorry I just wrote the chapter so I'm sorry for any mistakes
Funnily enough my autocorrect tries to correct and write Izuko instead of Zuko so that was interesting.... ^^;;
Yes I've ran away from the actual things I should be doing which is why a new chapter got out, but that's future men's problem lol

Stay safe and happy~~ or don't, whatever ya feel like uwu

Over and out
✌️✌️