Chapter 7

Katara POV
•dreaming• unknown voice: "Katara you know what to do, all you need to do is get out of the cage and then you'll use-" . Hama: "I was trapped inside a fire nation prison-", "I'm the same as you-", "I started with the rats and when I could control them, then they guards were child's play-" , Hama and unknown voice in union :" use blood bending Katara, DONT let him have you caged ", "don't ", "don't", "DONT let him control you, control him first"
Katara:"no. No. No. Noooo" I screamed, waking me up. I looked up at the moon.. it's almost full moon, I sighed before sitting up against the cage bars. "Oh Yue, are you here?" -silence- "looking after Sokka aren't you" I laughed knowing she wouldn't answer me anyway.
I signed again "I won't use it" I said quietly before hearing a sound making me jump to my feet and in a fighting position, no one is sneaking up on me, I thought with determination filling me inside.

Zuko POV
I flash opened my eyes when I heard a scream, a terrifying scream coming out from where Katara was. I jumped out of bed running toward the deck, no one and I mean no one is allowed to hurt her, she is MINE, I thought as flames flew out of my nose. I ran to the deck to see Katara in a fighting position with determination glowing out of her beautiful cold eyes as she searched for her pray, she locked eyes with me and I saw her eyes fill with hate. "Are you trying to be a creep or something because if you are, congratulating, you succeed " she said as she straighten her back putting her arms down the sides. She then looked at me before hiding her mouth with her hands and tears forming in her eyes, clearly trying not to laugh. "Whatchu laughing for ?!" I hissed, is she laughing at me ? Why is she laughing at me?! What cage her the AUDACITY to laugh at ME? When I get my honor back no one would laugh at me anymore! I thought while pressing bad memories away from my thoughts before sending her glares. She couldn't contain her laugh anymore and then laughed loud and clear for me to hear.... I could feel my blood boil though she was cute laughing-wait what, I calmed down, *inhale* *exhale* what was she exactly laughing at? I followed her line of sight and realized that I had forgotten my shoes and my clothes was a mess as well as my hair stood straight up.. I sighed then she said "now it makes sense to call you spaiky " she the laughed even louder and I decided to join her since it was a rare change for us to laugh together and it was rather funny though I don't really want to admit..

Katara POV
I couldn't stop my laugh or tears wielding out of my eyes, he just looked so funny in such a bed head look- he also looked kind of cute with that look.
After we laughed we were on the floor just looking at each other smiling in satisfaction, it's been so long since I have laughed like that. Yes of course the Gaang has moments where we laughed but it always felt kind of empty or hollow inside like something was missing.. it's been that way since mom died.. I got kind of sad remembering the past and how she was taken away by the fire nation, those bastards, I looked at Zuko who I just shared a laugh with and gave a small smile- wait what. No. No. No. no. He doesn't DESERVE a smile when he is a fire nation bastard himself ! What does he know about loss? He lost his mother, but here he is helping the one who took her away, I ain't laughing with such a monster. I glared at him before turning around.

Zuko POV
Woah Katara just had a lot of facial expressions, it started with satisfaction from the laugh then it became one of remembrance like she remembered something after that it became a little sad -which stung my heart- then it became a little happy again like she was trying to forget something bad and she even gave me a kid smile -so cute btw- and after all that it was like she realized who's he was laughing and having fun with was me so she glared at me and turned around.. ouch, was I really that horrible to laugh with ? I sighed and got up from the floor, fixed my hair and cloths a little and walked around the cage so she was facing me again " you can't really hide in such a small cage you know" I said with a small chuckle. "Now tell me, who was that scream from" I said with a stern face as I looked straight into her beautiful blue eyes. She looked straight back into my eyes with a smirk and said "mine, spaiky. It was mine" she then closed her eyes as if trying to ignore that I was there, how rude, I'll make her say it to me in no time anyway, Couz I got ALL the time in the world. I smiled and said quietly "hmm is that really how you wanna play? Well you know, if you play with fire " and the. Whispered the last part "you're bound to get burned "

~~
Okay another chapter !! I'm having exams on Friday so idk if I'll be able to write another chapter within that time.. sorry...
the last chapter was TRASH I know, there were spelling mistake, and word mistakes and it was a living mistake but I hope you got the meaning of the words, I tried to correct the mistakes in the comments so it would make more sense...
I hope there weren't any mistakes in this chapter (I reread it many times) but if you notice any mistakes do tell me:)
over and out ✌️✌️