Chapter 17 : Iroh

Zuko POV
I've told Katara what she had to say to uncle, he shouldn't suspect anything if she is the one saying this, I hope.

The ship sailed into shore where my uncle was waiting for me. I went down to the shore and was met with uncles kind smile "uncle, it's good to see you" I say as I smile to him. "Nephew, it's been a while! " he says with his warm smile and squeezes the life out of me in a hug.
"Zuko... isn't that the avatar's water bender friend? What is she doing here?" Uncle continued "did you kidnap her?" He looks at me with a frown.

Uncle Iroh POV
My dear nephew, what did you do ? I hope he hasn't hurt this poor girl.
"Uncle, relax, at first I kidnapped her, but now she chose to stay with me" Zuko said with a smile darker than his usual smiles.
"Chose? To stay with you? After you have tried to catch her friend and threatened her tribe?" I say with misbelieve in my voice.
Zuko laughs a little and says "Yes, ask her yourself. Maybe that friend just isn't that important anymore?"

What has happened while I was gone? Zuko's smile is sinister and he claims that the avatar isn't important anymore. I need to talk to her.
"Well if you say so my dear nephew, then it must be true! Come let's go to the ship, I would like to meet this girl who can shake your heart up like this" I say as I wink with my eye.
"Shake up who's heart??!" Zuko says as he gets red and walks ahead, I exhale and smile as it seems he is still my sweet nephew, I thought maybe he has gone too far on the wrong path that he had lost himself. Seems like I'm worrying too quickly, he can still go to the right path.
We get up on the ship and it sails away.

"Why is there such a big cage on the deck? " I ask pointing towards the big cage.
"Oh that? That's for the avatar" Zuko answers calmly.
"A cage? You think a cage can hold the avatar?" I ask wondering.
"Oh~ it isn't just any cage, uncle, it's a special cage which makes it impossible to bend any kind of element" Zuko says in a prideful voice.
"How are you sure it works?" I ask fearing the worst.
"Well it worked with Katara " Zuko says with a dark aura surrounding him again, he continued "... but we don't really talk about that, as she hit her head and forgot about that. So it's better to not mention it."
Hmm something is not right.

"Katara, come here" Zuko demands, if I know her enough she won't come if you try to force her like that Zuko, it just isn't in her character.
To my surprise, she walked over to Zuko with a smile and said "of course"
"Good girl," he says as he pats her head with yet another sinister smile.
What has he done to her? And what has happened to him? Now I know something I definitely wrong.

~~
Sooooorrrrrrry for how long I made y'all wait T-T
But it's another chapter ! And you guys didn't wait 4 years so yaay lololol sorry
Comment if chu have any ideas or wanna say something lololol I'll take all the criticism and praise !
Well, until next time then

Over and out ✌️✌️