Chapter 9: What to Do

(Yes, I love Star Wars, but I am honestly not sure how I am going to incorporate it after this for a whole lot of reasons. I love the first three movies, the prequels were aesthetically pleasing, and the recent three weren't the best, but it wasn't bad. I love Clone Wars and Rebels though. Rogue One was fantastic. Anyway, enjoy!)

                     "You have a twin brother?" Ephraim asked with a shocked expression.

Leia nodded and gestured to the troops from Grado.

"I had Han look into family backgrounds and discovered why I was living in the Dragon Village. My family holds a power unlink anything else. It is light" Leia said calmly, "Though I am not sure what kind of light it is"

As the group continued to talk, Valter, Duessel, and Amelia were leading an army to Frelia. Valter was madly excited about this while Duessel remained calm but concerned. He did not want to fight a former of student of his like this. Amelia was just scared. She did want to fight for Grado, but not like this. She still remembered their joined fight a few years ago. She wondered how their fight escalated like this.

"Oh! We are at the first town of Frelia!" Valter exclaimed, "Now! Plunder, steal, and kill! This place will be ours!"

He let the troops storm through the village and allowed them to do whatever they want!

Duessel objected to this by shouting, "Valter! That it enough! We only came here to find the Royal Twins of Renais! Not cause needless suffering!"

Valter scoffed as he swung his cursed lance to Duessel's face. Amelia covered her mouth in shock and trembled.

"Haah! Did you really think to disobey your future king's order? That is might hold of you!" Valter said with a laugh.

Duessel picked himself up and saw how terrified Amelia was about this. He had to get her and himself out of this situation. Valter sighed as he got off his wyvern and marched towards Duessel.

"If you do not wish to carry out his mission, then allow me to give you a fitting end by my hand!" Valter yelled in delight as he raised his cursed lance and gave off a strong dark blue light.

He approached Duessel as he raised the lance! There was a loud clang when Duessel opened his eyes to see an orange light as Amelia stood in front of him with her Grado's Axe. She was scared, but she was not going to let her teacher get hurt! Duessel picked her up and pulled her on the horse!

"Keep your shield up and close your eyes!" Duessel ordered as Amelia closed her eyes.

Valter let out a yell and ordered, "Forget the village! Kill those traitors!"

The soldiers then charged after Duessel and Amelia. Duessel held Amelia close as they continued to run away from the pursuing Valter and troops. As for Ephraim and Eirika, they heard people shouting and screaming, so they exited the house to see what was happening. The soldiers were causing needless destruction towards innocent people!

"It looks like we've got work to do, everyone! Protect the people! Drive the enemy back!" Eirika ordered everyone as she charged towards the soldiers.

"Kyle and Leia stay behind and watch over Luke. We'll worry about the troops" Ephraim said as he gripped his lance, "Remus give me power!"

Ephraim gave off a light blue and purple light as Remus growled. Ephraim let out a yell as he rammed down the soldiers in his way.

"Romulus! Please grant me your strength!" Eirika pleaded as she raised her sword to the sky to gather red and blue lights to the blade.

She swung it to the right to knock back the troops surrounding the people. She landed before them and guided them away from the troops. Romulus could only smile at her bravery. Neimi climb on the roof of the house. She ran to the edge as she drew an arrow back.