THE FIRST TIME WE MET

GAVIN POV:

I remember the first time we met. I was at Starbucks ordering my favorite drink : A Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. 

I brought my laptop to do some school for about an hour. I got up to go get a bagel and I accidentally bumped into a girl. She had blonde hair, brown eyes, glossy lips and was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. 

"Hey!", she said, "Watch where you're going"

"Sorry!" I said. "Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed", I added

She rolled her eyes and walked away. She was pretty cute. But she definitely needs to be taught some respect !

I went to the cashier to get my bagel.

COCO POV:

I remember when I rolled my eyes and left I kept thinking, this guy is soo cute. I couldn't stop staring at him (when he wasn't looking) the only thing that scared me was the man sitting behind him. 

He kept staring at me like I knew something about him. I got my food, took out my laptop and continued with my school.

As I was getting ready to leave when the same boy from earlier on bumped into me. I didn't know what to say so I just continued the argument. 

"Woah. So this is my fault again?!" he answered

"Yes! It is! can you just sto.." I explained but got cut by one of the cashiers. 

She asked us to leave so we did. I didn't know how to talk to him. I really wanted to but the words just couldn't fall out of my mouth.

GAVIN POV:

After being kicked out, the fight continued outside when I dropped my bagel on her foot and she threw her breakfast croissant at me. It turned into a messy fight. We threw food all over each other. 

But we started smiling at each other. We continued until we saw a police car coming and hid.

"You know, you're not so bad after all!" she said

"You either"

We were walking towards the park to get some ice - cream. It was already 12 noon. I decided to show her one place in the park where we could be alone and no one went there. 

We talked until 2 pm. When her parents called. We decided to head back. As we were walking, I realised something.

"Hey! I didn't get your name!" 

"Oh I'm..."

Before she could say anything, a guy blindfolded us, covered our mouths with some cloth and put us in his van.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't put up a story in a while, I'm gonna try to start posting every Saturday! Hope you guys enjoyed this story and I hope it's a great success like my other stories. See you next Saturday.

P.S: Thank you @Kitkat289301 for the story idea!