"I LOVE YOU"

GAVIN POV:

I couldn't believe this! We were kidnapped again! The room was dark so I couldn't see much! 15 minutes later, I heard the door of the room opening. A young man entered the room with two women and two men who looked like two sets of couples. 

The man turned on the lights and I was in shock! My mom and dad stood there in tears. I had a feeling the other couple were Coco's parent's. 

The young man untied me and I ran to them crying! I couldn't believe it! But we definitely needed explaining. 

My mom got us some food guessing we were famished! And that was true. As we had our Chipotle, the young man explained everything to us and exactly why we were kidnapped:

"These people are trying to get money out of you! So you have to be really careful! The reason you guys are here is because another man was trying to kidnap you! Luckily I saw everything and contacted the police."

I hardly listened to the rest of the story which was about contacting our parents and stuff. I was just glad that we were found! 

The man also explained that to be safer, we could limit our locations being social all the time and make sure to go to more places with groups of people! 

I couldn't stop looking at Coco! She was just soo pretty!

COCO POV: 

After being saved, finally! We decided to invite Gavin's family over for dinner the next day! We enjoyed ourselves and it looked like the two family's would get along. During dessert, I decided to break the news to my family.

"Guys, Gavin and I have something important to tell you! We decided yesterday to start dating!!!" I exclaimed

"That's great! I'm soo happy for you! I'm sure Gavin will be a great boyfriend!" my mom said.

"Yeah! Since he comes from such a great family!" continued my dad

That evening, Gavin and I announced that we were dating on social media! I was super happy seing people's positive comments! It made me even happier about our relationship! 

The next day, we decided to meet up at Starbucks! 

"hahah! This is were it all started didn't it?" he asked

"Yup! The start of CAVIN! " I replied

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" he said looking through his backpack. "Here" he said giving me a small box.

I opened it and saw a ring in it! 

"It''s a promise ring" he continued "To always be my girl! "

"Thanks soo much! " I said hugging and kissing him.

"I love you" he said 

Just then I remembered the first time we said it to each other. I put my ring on my ring finger and replied with a smile: 

"I love you too!"

I reached for his hand and put it on mine! 

THE END