KIDNAPPED

As I opened I help onto Gavins hand and he squeezed it. It felt like he was just as scared as I was. I could hear the driver mumbling stuff but I wasn't able to put together what he was saying. 

It sounded like some chantings. I was getting more and more scared by the minute! He finally opened it and looked at us like we were crazy.

"Both of you! Get in the hose!" he said pulling out a knife.

We were too scared so we obeyed even though that wasn't a very good choice! Gavin and I slowly walked in him house while holding hands. But it wasn't very romantique that the first time we're holding hands was during a kidnap! 

My phone gently fell out of my pocket as I walked. The man saw it fall out and from then, I got even more terrified!

"Don't bother looking at me" he said with a chuckle "I blocked the service anyways. So be a good girl, and follow this boyfriend of yours inside" 

I was confused as to why he kidnapped us. Was it because of our money and fame? Because we were rich kids and he thought we were "weak"? I don't know. When we got inside, I couldn't help it and started to cry. Really cry! 

Gavin noticed and started to console me. But it was no use! I cried until the man came to tell me to shut up and the police will be here any minute! But why was he calling the police? This was strange! But it looked like he didn't wanna tell us so I didn't ask!

I was getting hungry again! And the man came just in time with some food! 

"Now, you guys have been reported missing! So I want you to hide in the backyard of the house! and when the police get to the kitchen, go to the living room! "

I didn't know what to do! This was scary enough! I had one chance to escape with the police! But if I'm not able to,I could die! As I heard sirens I knew I had to make the right decision!