STALKER

COCO POV:

I woke up on something. It didn't feel like my bed.  I was sleeping at the back of a truck. I slowly opened my eyes. It was sunrise.

 I tried to remember everything that happened. I remember Gavin and  having fun. That's when I turned to my side and saw Gavin. He probably did all of this. He wanted us to be friends so he could kidnap me! I shoulda known! 

"So, you decided to kidnap me!?" he said

"What the hell! I would n-" I  stopped as the truck stopped. 

I got scared! The driver probably heard us or something. We had literally stopped in the middle of nowhere.  I heard the truck door open, then close. I was shaking. Gavin was literally like an ice cube. 

Where we gonna die? The driver didn't come to the back! Thank GOD! I peeped out the window and aw he was at the gas station. But we needed to get out of here! And quick!

GAVIN POV:

As the driver was filling up the truck, I looked over at Coco. I didn't mean to blame her, I just needed an excuse to talk to her.

"Hey, i said, "Sorry for blaming you!"

"It's fine! But we have to stick together if we want to get out of here!" she replied "I don't know you very well, but I know you didn't get us into this mess."

"Can I give you a hug, I need one" I said.

 It wasn't because I liked her that I asked, it was because whenever i felt unsafe, a hug helped. She hugged me. I felt super warm in her arms. 

We talked together for about an hour! It was really fun! That was when the driver came back. I wondered what he was doing! He threw some Burger King Burgers and fries, some chips ad salsa and 4 bottles of lemonade for us.

We ate up really quick. But we weren't able to see his face. We continued talking but in  a lower tone. 

"So, what's your name?" I asked

COCO POV: 

He asked me my name! It was the second time. but there were no interruptions. 

"I'm Coco. What about you?"

"I'm Gavin" he replied. 

I loved talking with him. He made me laugh. We actually forget we had been kidnapped. After a while, when we thought the driver couldn't hear us, we called 911. 

But the strangest thing happened. As I dialled the number, A voice came through my phone : 

"I AM THE STALKER. DONT EVEN TRY CALLING ANYONE. I TURNED OFF YOUR SERVIVE. SO DO AS I SAY" 

Gavin and I looked at each other in horror. And the door at the back of the truck, where we were opened!