LOST

GAVIN POV:

We needed to escape! And quickly! I whispered to Coco as the man started hiding weapons like guns and knives. 

"This is our only shot Coco!" I told her

"I know! We have to try though!" she replied 

She squeezed my hand soo hard I was surprised the blood didn't pour out! As the police siren sounded closer and closer, the man got more and more terrified. He started to realise the plan wouldn't work. He ordered us to go upstairs and hide under his bed.

We obeyed and left. It was  getting more and more scary each time! As we got to his room, I explained the plan as quickly as possible! 

"So, when the police comes, we're gonna move to the guest room at the end of the hallway. When they get closer, we race through the door and run out!" 

"Wow! It seems like you've done this before!" she replied surprised 

Just then we heard the front door swing open! Coco and I rushed into his room and shut the door, then we hid under his bed. 

COCO POV: 

I felt like I was about to pass out! But I felt soo safe in Gavins arms. As soon as we heard the police moving upstairs we went straight to the next room! I help his hand throughout! 

 Now, we needed to escape! We ran all the way until we reached the stairs, unfortunately a police man spotted us! We ran all the way outside! The man who kidnapped us was in a van waiting for us! But we had another choice! 

We ran to the other side and lost the police men! We were finally free! But the question  was: "Where were we?"

We walked until we couldn't anymore! We needed a place for the night! Finally we saw a sign saying: "YOU ARE NOW LEAVING NEVADA", which meant the guy took us to Nevada! We got more and more scared now! We were two teens who were stuck at 5pm in a State they'd never been to before! 

We checked our pockets and found enough money to get us something to eat at McDonalds! We sat on a bench and had our "dinner". Even though it  wasn't as romantic, we both felt like it was a date! 

GAVIN POV: 

We ate our fries and drank our milkshakes and caught up on a lot of stuff! We didn't have anywhere to go so we used some free benches for the night! We hardly even slept that night. We talked and talked with literally no break. 

We caught up on life and learnt new stuff about each other. The next morning we HAD to get out of this town and get back to L.A. But how? 

We talked about it and decided to check if any cars would take us! We waited all day but no one came! We didn't really have many things to do. We were loosing hope. Then, someone appeared behind us we didn't realise who it was until they said:

"Remember me?" 

Coco and I looked at each other in horror!