Chapter Seven

"What were you doing on table??" Yibo asked, as soon he and Zhanjin went back to his room.

Zhanjin was surprised by Yibo's sudden question, but giving Yibo a corner look he asked, "Why?"

"Don't you love lao kuan?" Yibo asked.

"Yes. Is that even a question?" Zhanjin replied and sat on the bed.

"Oh yeah. It's a question. You love Lao Kuan but, still hugging and blinking another person. Is this your love?" Yibo said, his voice was piss off.

"Oh that... Wait, I hugged Zhan, and winked him so what? Ahh... Yibo, are you jealous?" Zhanjin asked, teasing Yibo.

"Jealous? Jealous my ass. He is fucking annoying. He is the one, who bumped with me that day in uni and then last day, he came to my room and....." Yibo stopped in middle, after realising what he was going to say. (Lol😂 say it,he kissed you...)

"What..? He came to your room and then what..? Yibo, why you stopped in middle.... Say it.. finish your sentence.." Zhanjin said, getting impatient.

"Ughh!! Nothing." Yibo replied.

"Nah. There is something going on. You are hiding something. What is it?" Zhanjin asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. I just don't want to talk about him. He is just annoying. Very annoying." Yibo said.

"Ohhh.. but, I didn't start this, you did." Zhanjin said.

"Whatever. By the way, is that possible to fall in love with just one meeting?" Yibo asked.

"It's possible. It's called, love at first sight. The way, I fall in love with Lao Kuan. First day, when I saw him in uni. I was like, he is the one I'm finding. I fall in love with first sight. Then slowly, I learned about his personality then, I fall in love with him more. I think about him always." Zhanjin replied, smiling.

"Oy, wait.. why are you asking this? Did you fall in love with someone...?" Zhanjin asked, coming out from his day dream.

"There is no chance, I'm going to fall for him, he give me annoying vibes. What he make me feel is annoying. Weirdo." Yibo thought himself.

"Oy, Yibo... Answer me, did you fall in love with someone?" Zhanjin asked, again.

"What are you saying. No way. I'm not gonna fall for anyone." Yibo replied.

Hearing Yibo, Zhanjin smiled and said,

"It's really difficult to say, you will fall or not but, If you find someone and if you think, he or she is a good person then give love a chance. I know, your ambitions but, in life we, everyone need a person, who can make feel us love."

Yibo didn't reply anything.

"Oh.. I think, Zhan is a good boy." Jin said, teasing.

"Shut up." Yibo gave a glare to Jin.

"Who do you think, you are glaring at? I'm not scared." Jin said, rolling his eyes.

"We are coming........" A voice made both Jin and Yibo looked at the door.

Fei and Zhan entered the room with a cup on Zhan's hand.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yibo asked.

"Ge, you are so rude. We came to give you coffee." Fei said, pouting.

"What about me??" Jin asked.

"Ahh... Ge, I forgot to bring yours." Fei said.

"Ask someone to get it." Yibo said.

"Everyone is doing their works. Ge, what about this, if you and me went downstairs and have coffee. Also, I have something to show you." Fei asked.