Chapter Twelve [Final]

A long waited evening, Zhan was excited because it's the first time when Yibo is coming Xiao Mansion. He can't wait to see Yibo. He prepared everything for confessing his love properly today. After getting ready, Zhan came downstairs in the living room, where party is arranged. Guest are coming one by one. Mr and and Mrs Xiao was already there welcoming all guests. Zhan went to his parents and hugged Mrs. Xiao, wishing her for marriage anniversary.

"You are looking too handsome, baby " Mrs. Xiao said, smiling brightly.

Zhan smiled back and thanked her

"He is my son, of course he is handsome." Mr. Xiao said, with proud.

"Yeah!! But, he also got beauty from me." Mrs. Xiao said.

"You guys are too much. You don't have to so this. I trust you guys, I know I'm your son." Zhan said, stopping Mr and Mrs. Xiao from fighting over, what Zhan got from whom.

After that, he walked to the door, waiting for Yibo, Fei, Zhanjin and Haikuan. But, everyone is coming they weren't. Zhan couldn't wait anymore but, called Yibo but, he didn't picked it up. So, again he called Fei but, she also didn't picked up.

"What the heck wrong with this too. No one is answering the phone. If they didn't came within half an hour, I will go Wang Mansion and will drag them here by hair." (Imagining Yibo and Fei is being dragged by hair. 😂😂 Worthy watching scene) Zhan said, putting back the phone.

After few minutes, almost everyone came to the party. Party time is at 6pm and it's 6. 30 already.

"Heya!!!! Zhanzhan!!." Fei called, waving her hand, entering the house.

"Heya my ass. You are fucking late. You guys should come here in morning." Zhan said.

"Ah! Ah! Sorry!! Sorry!!" Fei said, and hugged Zhan.

Zhan looked around, searching Yibo but, there is no sign of Yibo.

"Ahhh!! Don't look around, ge isn't here." Fei said, breaking the hug.

"Ah..? Why? Where is he??!" Zhan asked, with a disappointed face.

"He will be little late, as he said." Fei replied.

"Ahh..? Why so? Doesn't he came with you?" Zhan asked.

"He did but, after dropping me here, he said. He is going to do something. So, he will be little late. Where he gone, I don't know. He didn't told me." Fei replied.

"Ohh!! I see." Zhan replied. But, he was disappointed.

"Something came up? Something that more important then me. I see." Zhan thought himself, and hang a fake smile on his face.

"Zhan!!!" Zhanjin waved, entering. Haikuan was also with him.

"Jin ge, oh!! Haikuan sir, are you guys came together??!" Zhan asked, smiling.