Chapter Eleven

"Ahhh??! You guys want me to deliver invitation of your 25th marriage anniversary party?!" Zhan asked.

"Yes." Both Mr and Mrs. Xiao said in unison.

"No way, I'm busy. I gotta go and meet your would be son-in-law. I'm too busy. Do your jobs. I'm out." Zhan said, getting up from the breakfast table.

"Are you sure of it?!" Mr. Xiao, asked.

"Of course." Zhan replied.

"Okay then. We thought, as you are our son. You will help us to invite them. But, it seems we have to cancel the plan meeting them. Ahh!! Their bad. I'm sorry, WANG YIBO!! AND WANG FEI. Sorry babies. We are busy, we can't invite you two." Mrs. Xiao said, dramatically.

"Yeah.. yeah!! Wait,,,,,,,,,, what??? Yibo and Fei??" Zhan asked, with confusion.

"Yes. They are also our family friends. So, we were going to invite them too, but as you are busy so......

Before Mrs. Xiao can complete his sentence, Zhan snatched the invitation card from her and said,

"Yes. I'm busy but I would love to help my mom and dad. My one and only parents. My babies." Zhan said, smiling.

"Ohh, mom can I have two more cards? I want to invite one of my teacher and my senior brother." Zhan asked.

"Hmmm.. sure." Mrs. Xiao said, and gave Zhan two more cards.

Thank you mom, I'm off, byebye...." Zhan said, and run out from the mansion.

"Crazy." Mrs. Xiao said, laughing.

"Not like us. He can't beat us. We are crazier then him." Mr. Xiao said, hugging Mrs. Xiao.

"He is our combination. So, of course he is more crazy then us." Mrs. Xiao said, smiling.

"Ahhh!! That's also a point." Mr. Xiao, agreed.

On the other side, As today is weekend so, Zhan driving to Wang Mansion. It's been already a month since, Zhan is chasing and hitting on Yibo. Everyday without getting late, Zhan go to Yibo's class room just to see him. And, Yibo also started coming early. Now, they also eat lunch together in canteen. And after that day, Wen Zhulio didn't show up Infront of Zhan.

Firstly Zhan invited Zhanjin and then Haikuan. After that, Zhan finally reached his destination, Wang Mansion. He parked the car, Infront of Wang Mansion. He noticed, there is one more car, parked Infront of gate, which is definitely not Yibo's.

"Who's car is this?" Zhan said, with confusion and walked inside. When he saw, Yibo was sitting with a middle aged man and a young lady. Fei wasn't there.

For some reason, Zhan didn't walk ahead but decided to stand their for some moments and observe who they are with Yibo.

The lady suddenly got up and hugged Yibo, and Yibo also hugged her back. Which Zhan couldn't bear.

"Ughhhhhh!!!!!! Fuck!!!! What the fuck they are doing? Why you are hugging that lady, Yibooo!!! Are you cheating on me???" Zhan thought himself, boiling in anger.

"Yiboooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" Zhan ended up, screaming loudly which perfectly catched Yibo and others reaction. Fei also came out from the mansion.

Yibo broke the hug and asked, " What are you doing here??!"

"What I'm doing here. I would like to ask you this..? What are you doing?? Yibo??!!" Zhan asked, grabbing Yibo's collar.

"Zhan!! What happened?? " Fei asked.

The lady and the man was standing in surprised, they are clueless.