Chapter Eight

__Wang Yibo's POV__

It's been 4 days, my life back to normal. And all thanks to that crazy idiot, Zhan. He didn't show up in this 4 days. My life back to normal again. Today we have to submit our assignment so need to go uni. Fei's assignment submit date is also today.

Now we are sitting on the breakfast table having our first meal of the day.

"Ge, here is your coffee." Fei said, passing me the cup.

"Coffee!! I don't want it." I replied, coffee is my one of the favourite drink but, I refused.

"What's going on ge? You love coffee, don't you? Then why ?" She asked, placing the coffee mug back to the place.

"Nothing. Just don't want it." I replied.

"But why...?" She asked.

"Fei, I'm done. I'm going outside, complete your meal. I will be on car." I said, ignoring her question and walk out as soon as possible.

Yes. Coffee is my favourite but somehow, I don't like having it. Whenever, I saw the cup I remember him. Especially when he came closer and whisper 'I love you.' It's annoying but, I missed those crazy things he used to do. I wonder where is he. And, why he didn't came these days. When he shows up, I want to hide somewhere, I want him to just go away from my sight but, when he is not here... I want to see him...

Ahhhh!! No please. What the heck, I'm thinking. Noo please... Am I falling for him? Or already fall for him...? Oh God!!! Help.

Shoving all thoughts off, I went in the car and starting it parked Infront of the main gate.

After sometime, Fei came and got in the car.

"Let's go, ge." She said, smiling.

"Mnn.." I nodded and started driving.

Fei was holding their assignments paper. And this again made me remembered about Zhan. Honestly, I really want to ask her about Zhan, where is he and why he didn't came. But, I always felt it's embarrassing. What she will think about  me? What if she take it wrong way.

"Ohh, today also your assignment submission date. Right?" She asked.

" Mnn.. why?" I asked.

"Nothing. Where is your assignments ?" Fei asked.

"Jin have." I replied.

"You also have date today. So, are you going to submit alone...?" I asked, hesitating. It's weird but, I asked anyway.

"No. Zhan will be in uni today. He is back from Wuhan." She replied, smiling.

Wuhan? Why he went there?? I want really want to ask but, well I stopped myself from getting embarrassed.

"He was there for his aunt. Suddenly, his aunt became sick and his sister was alone in house, so he went to accompany her." Fei continue.

Sister? Elder or younger?, Cousin..? What kind of cousin? How's their relationship? Just like me and Fei or something more then siblings?

I felt bit of jealousy in me. I'm not the way I'm now. I'm not me anymore. That crazy Idiot. What he did to me. Ohh God help please!!

"Do you want to see pictures of Zhan and his sister?" Fei asked, scrolling her phone.

"No. I don't want." I refused.

I do want but, I don't want at the same time. Maybe the picture will make me crazy, maybe I will throw the phone from window. Or maybe I will crush with something. Maybe.. maybe..