Side Chapter : 02 (YiZhan)

Sun rays fall on the bed crossing the glass window, where Zhan and Yibo was sleeping peacefully. It's been 5 years, they got married. After Yibo proposed Zhan also they got engaged that moment and soon after that, Yibo got graduated and took over the Wang Corporation. And after 1 year they got married with blessings of their family and friends. After marriage Zhan ans Fei completed their graduation, Zhan took over Xiao Corporation and then they decided to be business partner so, they corporate and named WangXiao corporation of their all companies all over the world, now WangXiao company is the most biggest company worldwide. And It's been 5 years since Yibo and Zhan is married.

"Yibo!! Let's go!!." Zhan said, as soon he opened his eyes.

"Wut? Wharee(where)" Yibo mumbled while, cuddling Zhan.

"Today is weekend. And we have to go. We have decided that." Zhan said, with excitement.

Yibo opened his eyes, blinking few times and placed a kiss on Zhan's forehead, "Good morning."

"Good morning." Zhan said, smiling and returning Yibo's kiss, by kissing his(Yibo's) lips.

"Now, let's go." Zhan said, smiling brightly.

"Hmm.. but let's have breakfast fast." Yibo said, getting up from the bed.

"But, no... Let's do breakfast while returning." Zhan said, smiling.

Yibo looked at Zhan and sighed, he knew that he can't win against Zhan. He couldn't in those 5/6 years and now, let's drop it.

"Hmm.. fine, get ready then." Yibo said.

"My best hubby. Let's take bath together." Zhan said and jumped to Yibo.

Yibo successfully catched Zhan and walked to the bathroom, carrying him.

***

After shower, they both got ready and came downstairs. In this time, Zhan's phone rang, taking out the phone from his pant's pocket, he saw Fei is calling.

He received the call,

"Hello, Feifei!!!!!!!!!!" Zhan screamed.

"Here we go again." Yibo sighed and sat on the couch.

Zhan also walk to Yibo and sat beside him.

"ZhanZhan!!!!!!!!!!! What are you guys doing??!!!" Fei asked from other side of phone.

"We are about to go the orphanage." Zhan replied.

"Ahhh!!! I'm missing you guys so much." Fei said, in sad tone.

"We also miss you. Visit us as soon you and that idiot Lin Yi have some time." Zhan said.

"Heheh.... We will visit next month. I asked him already and he said, we can in next month. So, I'm excited also, can't wait to see my niece/nephew. So, did you guys decide about boy and girl??" Fei asked.

"Hmm.. not yet. We are going to adopt a baby who is cute and brave just like me. Hahaha!!" Zhan replied smirking at Yibo.

"And what about you guys??? It's already 3 years you and Lin Yi got married also settled in Korea because of Lin Yi's business so, when are you going to be pregnant huh?" Zhan asked.

"Ehhh!! Zhanzhan. Soon soon.... Don't make me shy now. I'm already blushing and Lin Yi is beside me." Fei said.

"Ahh.... Okay okay. But, do hurry. I'm hanging now.  We are getting late but before that, ahem ahem** enjoy you meal." Zhan said and cut the call before Fei could say something.