Chapter 28

Waylyn entered her room. Well, more like their room. Waylyn shared a room with three other Wolves: Walker, Waverly, and Wade. "Hey, Waylyn." Waverly greeted. "How are you?" She asked. Waylyn threw herself onto the bed. "Tired." She muttered. Waverly patted her friend's shoulder. "Same here." She said. Waylyn sat up, gazing at the window. "I wonder what's going on with West." She said suddenly. "What do you mean?" Waverly asked slowly. "She's been acting a bit weird. Like, touchy and stuff. I wonder if Wyatt and Willow are bothering her." Waylyn explained. "I've noticed too," Walter spoke up. Waylyn turned. "Wade, what about you?" "I don't think we should talk about this." Waverly interrupted. "Pfft, why not?" Waylyn asked. "I don't think we should talk about our Packmates like that. It's... not right. Something just feels off about it." Waverly said quietly. "Uh, okay." Waylyn snorted. "I agree." Wade objected. "Of course you do," Waylyn mumbled. 

West sat in a tree outside of the mansion. She saw Wyatt and Willow wrestling in the sand patch. West sighed, ultimately feeling lonely. It's not that she really wanted to be in a relationship. Just the fact that many Packmates did and already were. Westley just wanted to have a feeling of safeness and security. She pondered on the question itself; why would she want such a thing? West had few friends, but they didn't give her that feeling. Wyatt did, though. West knew she couldn't go after such a boy because he was already taken by Willow. And West knew better than to start Willow up, which would probably lead to a fight of some sorts. West resituated, her legs dangling over the tree limb's edge. "Wyatt?" West looked down. Wyatt and Willow stood under her. "Come play with us," Wyatt said eagerly. West shook her head. "No, thanks." She murmured. Wyatt pulled Westley off the tree. West yelped in protest but she was already down. She gazed at Wyatt for a moment before turning around and looking at Willow. "Don't look at me like that!" Willow said. West started to chase after the Alpha, Wyatt following with a smile.