Chapter 11

Wyatt looked at Willow after they left Eliza's house. "Step it up, Wynter. We don't have all day." Willow said briskly, rolling her eyes. "What's wrong with you?" Wyatt whispered to Willow. "What do you mean?" Willow said like it was nothing. "You are acting weird around Wynter." Wyatt said. "She's acting weird around us and Zed, Wyatt. I told you, she's hiding something. When we get back to the den I'm asking her about it." Willow said, pressing on. "Okay, but she won't talk unless you force her to!" Wyatt pointed out, yelling when Willow had left. 

"Hi, friend." Willow jumped up behind Wynter. "Hi?" Wynter said questioningly. "Can you come talk to me for a bit?" Willow asked in a friendly, yet fake tone. "Sure, I guess." Wynter said. Following Willow, Wynter was led into a deep part of the Forbidden Forest. "What do you want to talk about?" Wynter asked. "Why are you acting so weird when Zed's around?" Willow responded, leaping over a rock. "I-I'm not. W-wh-why do you care anyway?" Wynter stuttered. "You're stuttering." Willow commented, sitting down. "Tell me what you're hiding. I'm Alpha." Willow pointed out. "Just because you are alpha, Willow, that doesn't mean I have to tell you anything." 

2 hours. Willow had been trying to get Wynter to talk for 2 hours. "Okay, fine. If you won't talk," Willow paused. "You are not part of my pack anymore." she concluded dryly. "No, you can't do that!" Wynter yelled desperately. "Like I said 2 hours ago." Willow growled. "I'm Alpha." Wynter stood. "Fine. I might like Zed just a bit." she confessed. "Why do you care anyways? You have a boyfriend!" Wynter said slowly. "I might have a bit of je- this is about you! You could've told me." Willow turned away from her friend. "I'm not mad. Just- disappointed." Willow walked off, leaving Wynter by herself. I just lost my best friend. Wynter thought. This is going to get weird.