⚡️Wally West⚡️(Reaching Speeds)

All you felt was gravity pushing you to the other side of the street saving you from danger, shortly after the bus had been trapped in a tornado of air causing it to balance itself naturally saving the ten people on the bus. You were in shock, how did you end up on the other side of the crash? You looked around for an answer but didn't find one, you were in such fright and relieve you didn't know what feeling was stronger in the moment.

"Are you alright?" You heard a voice say from behind you causing you to jump slightly while turning around to face a man, only he wasn't any man. He was Wally West, you're best friend in the entire world "Wally! Oh my god." You said jumping into his arms finding comfort and warmth when he grabbed you tightly "(Y/N), what's wrong honey?" He said with concern laced in his question.

"I almost died today, but this force of air saved me.. how the hell does a force of air save my life? Wally tell me I'm crazy." You said looking at him while he held you supporting your body weight effortlessly which lead you to think when did he become so strong "I'm crazy in love with you." Wally said bluntly looking into your eyes "Wally, I told you not to say it unless you meant it, you can't play with my feelings especially after you know who." You said squirming out of his hold walking ahead of him.

Your ex boyfriend had proclaimed to the world that he loved you, but he also loved several other men and woman so you weren't anything truly special. You didn't hear Wally's footsteps so you assumed he had left by you were wrong, he had grabbed your legs throwing you over his head carrying you back to your apartment, you beat his chest laughing because he usually did this whenever he mentioned it.

Wally was silent the whole time he carried you to your apartment, now this wasn't him being his usual self and once he walked through the door he locked it and still held you in your "kidnapped" position as you usually called it because of the stares people would give you.

This time instead of setting you down on the couch he sent you down on your bed "You don't believe me. But I've heard you in your sleep, moaning my name, calling for me, begging for me to touch you." Wally said softly in your ear causing you to become weak to the knees as he gripped your thighs spreading them as he placed his knees in between your center. "Wally, this isn't you.. what are you doing?" You said with fear but you were truly enjoying his display at the moment, his aggressiveness really made you began to drench your underwear.

"You're right it isn't me, it's the Wally side of me that wants to make lustful love to you until you can't walk the next day, where the only man in your mind is me. Do you understand me (Y/N)?" He said kissing your neck softly trailing down your throat "Wally.." you gasped before he bit down on your neck gently, he hushed you softly moving his lips down your neck until he reached the top of your shirt and without question he began to unbutton your shirt while kissing the skin that had become exposed leaving you goosebumps all over your body.

You began to relax until you felt your pants being pulled down "Wally! You've had your fun, now stop." You said trying to fight his hands "Oh but my lovely beautiful (Y/N) I'm only giving you what you've dreamed about, don't act like you're not drenched at this moment." He said sliding his hand down your pants inside of your panties feeling you and playing with your core "For someone who wants me to stop you sure are wet." He said slipping his fingers inside slowly, you gasped at the rush his fingers gave you. You pulled him down by his shoulders entangling your hands in his hair while kissing his roughly as he began to move at a faster pace that you had began to follow to reach your high but before he allow you to came you felt a much larger member slip into your core and before you could object the wave of pleasure hit you.

You then laid on the bed gripping the sides of the sheets "Faster, Wally, I've wanted this for so long." You said gritting your teeth as you clenched on the sheets. The words had slipped out of your tongue and then you felt his pace reach speeds you didn't think we're possible until he took you to the place of heaven, each thrust was like a slice of magic before you could say anything he grabbed your thighs tightly pulling you closer to him as his thrust become so fast words were the last things in your mind. You felt your core explode, as did Wally right after you.

He rolled over to your side trying to catch his breath "God. That was, well that was the best I've ever had. Damnit Wally where did this come from?" You asked trying to catch your breath "Come on (Y/N). I know you like me, and I love you, but you never believed me. I do truly love you and want you to give me a chance." He said tracing shapes softly on your arm "I'll give you a chance starting tomorrow okay, but no secrets." You stated looking at Wally who was joyfully nodding and as you got up to go to the bathroom you turned around.

"So when were you going to tell me that you have the ability of super speed, what do you like to be called Kid Flash or just The Flash?" You asked smirking before slamming the door on a confused Wally West, the man you do love but never wanted to admit it, but there's a time and place for everything.