❣️Jason Todd❣️(The Movies)

"I'm so excited," you cheered as Jason groaned and passed the ticket clerk a $20. "Two for The Notebook at 7:30," he said as you bounced up and down on the heels of your feet. The woman stoically passed you two tickets.Jason trailed behind you as you practically floated towards the food counter.

"We need to get a large popcorn to share.Ooooh, and some milk duds. What'dya want to drink?" you looked to Jason.

He scanned the menu and shrugged, "I'll get nachos, we can split 'em."

You nodded and Jason ordered everything you wanted and a large cherry slushie to share. The two of you handed your tickets to the worker and headed towards theater 4. When you got in, it was practically empty.

A few couples were scattered towards the front, but it was surprisingly calm. You both decided to sit in the nosebleed seats to be able to see the entire movie screen. After setting up the food while the advertisements plays, you and Jason sat next to eachother.

"Thank you for taking me here, Jay. I know you don't like romance movies but it's so rare for movies to come back in theaters like this, you know? Next time we can see whatever you want," you poked a straw into the slushie.

"It doesn't matter what movie we watch, Y/N. I'll always enjoy it when I'm with you," Jason peeled the lid off of the nacho cheese.

"That was the corniest thing you've ever said to me," you threw a piece of popcorn at him.

He smiled and held up the nacho cheese, "I guess I'm a sucker for cheesy lines."
You both quietly laughed at your own awful puns as the movie began. You put your head on Jason's shoulder and nuzzled in.

The movie was great of course, but it seemed to drag on. After all, you'd seen it a hundred times before. But this time was...boring. Jason managed to stay awake the whole time, not seeming to like the movie, but still pretending to enjoy it for you.

At this point, the love scene had come on. You looked over at Jason, and it was truly a sight of beauty. His hair was kind of scruffy and unkempt at the moment, but he still looked like a model. He had one arm wrapped around your waist, even though the arm of the seat was kind of in the way.

You'd never felt more comfortable yet bored at the same time. That's when an idea struck.You reached over and gently put your hand over Jason's crotch. He dropped the popcorn in his hand and coughed awkwardly before giving you a perplexed look.

You gave him a mischievous smirk as you got down onto the floor on your knees, then positioned yourself between his legs. He smiled once he realized your intentions, then looked around to make sure there were no on-lookers. When he saw the scene was clear enough, he pulled down his jeans.

After he sat back down, you quickly grabbed his dick through the material of his boxers. Rubbing it gently, you pouted your lips at him. He moaned quietly at the sight of you.

Then, you pulled his boxers down just enough for his cock to come out. Without losing eye contact, you took the tip into your mouth and swept your tongue in circles around his head. He groaned quietly, trying not to alert the other people in the theater. You then spit on his dick for more lubrication, then began to suck at it.

You bobbed your head up and down at a slow-pace, but then got quicker after every other bob. Jason, instinctively, grabbed your hair and helped your mouth go up and down. Saliva was dripping onto the floor as you silently gagged on his giant cock.
Suddenly, you stopped and stood up. Luckily, you wore your favourite sweater dress today.

You pulled down your black thong and stuffed it into Jason's jacket pocket, then hiked your dress up before straddling him. You dropped down onto his member and leaned your head back. Jason put his hand behind your neck and pulled you closer to his lips for a slobbery, messy kiss.

You slowly went up his shaft again, trying not to moan. You rolled your hips on the head of his dick and he moaned, but bit his lip to hold it back. The sexiness of that alone made you quickly drop down onto his cock, making you moan loudly enough for the others to hear.

Jason wrapped his hand over your mouth and smiled. Luckily, the movie was too loud for anyone to notice what you two were up to. You began to bounce on Jason's cock, going faster and faster.

Quiet slapping noises echoed across the back seats as your ass made contact with his thighs. He then pulled you off, forcefully turned you around, and pulled you down onto his dick reverse-cowgirl style. His hand stayed over your mouth as you bounced up and down, rolling your hips in circular motions.

Jason pushed his member in as deep as possible, which made you practically scream into his hand. He moaned along with you, keeping his mouth shut by biting his lips.

He wrapped his other arm around your waist as you rode him and started to rub your clit. This brought you over the edge and you bounced as fast as you could on his cock before cumming all over it. Your body shook as you orgasmed and you held onto Jason's arm. Jason came right after you, biting his bottom lip so hard that it bled a little bit. Your pussy dripped his white cum as you lifted off of his dick.

Jason leaned back into his chair, out of breath. You dropped back into your seat, panting and sweating. Jason redressed and collected all of the containers from the food.

"The movie isn't over," you whispered.

"I don't care. We need to get home so we can do that all over again, but a lot louder."