❣️Jason Todd❣️(Our New Thing)

I walked down the stairs of my apartment in shorts and a tank top to go train with Jason. Then my phone rings, "Good Morning (Y/N), are you coming to visit the manor today young lady?" Alfred says. He still calls me young lady even though I'm 22 already.

"Morning Alfred, I'm on my way right now see you when I get there bye now." I replied with.

Alfred says his goodbyes I start driving to Jason's apartment. We had officially been in a relationship since last year we have some how managed to keep it a secret from everybody. We discussed if we wanted to tell them tons of times but we just never thought it would be a smart idea.

For starters Alfred my grandfather would for sure disapprove. And Dick would not think it's healthy because he's basically the family therapist. And lastly Bruce would...Be Bruce.

I arrived at his apartment and opened up the door. I heard the shower going and so that's when I had the best idea ever. I put my purse on the kitchen counter and put my shoes near the door.

I walked into the bathroom quietly. I started striping down and Jason had his back towards the door. I moved the door so slowly to be sure not to make a sound.

I closed the door slowly and then started to massage Jason's back. Just by my touch though he turned around and swung at me luckily I moved back so he wouldn't hit me.

Jason shouted at me while the hot water ran down both our bodies. "What the fuck babe!" I burst out into laughter "I could have punched you ya know!"

I giggled and placed my hands on his neck and kissed him. "Hello to you too Jason!"

He glared at me. "Hello to you too." He mimicked me. I playfully slapped his shoulder.

Jason smiled while looking me up and down. He put his hands on my bare waist  "Sooooo you wanna pull a quickie real quick?" Jason asked.

I smirked and kissed him passionately both of us entering each other's mouths. "Do I? I've been waiting all day of course I do!" I bantered.

Jason grabbed some soap and started to lather my chest with it. He massage my hard nipples as I moaned softly.

Jason washed off the soap and I got down on my knees. I looked up at Jason licking the tip of his dick. He rolled his eyes to the back of his head he then placed his hands on the sides of the shower walls and grunted.

I slowly started to bob my head back and forth on his dick each time I took it in deeper and deeper. "Ba-Babe fuck! I'm gunna c-come!" As he came I grabbed his legs and pushed them against me so he wouldn't leave my mouth and swallowed all of his cum. He is still regaining his breath so stood back up and ran my hands up Jason's abs and chest.

Jason looked at me up and down with lustful eyes, "Fuck that was so good. Come here.". He held me with one hand and rubbed his member back and forth on my clit while my tits are pressed up against his muscular chest.

He finally without warning lined his cock at my entrance and started bouncing me up and down. I gasped "J-Jay! Fuck!" I griped my hands behind his neck my nails scratching his upper back.

He bounced me up and down up and down. Repeatedly moans filled the bathroom along with the steam from the hot water. I started to lose feeling of my body that meant it was a sign I was close. "J-Jason! I'm going-going to C-Cum!" I moaned, he adjusted his grip on my body "Do It cum all over me!"

I came all over him like he asked and he twitched and then came inside me. Although we had done this many times before it felt better and better each time. We both panted Jason was still holding me up and pulled out of me.

We both looked at each other sill panting. We both laughed. "Wow! I think shower sex should be our new thing!" He said.

I smiled at him "Then it shall that was maybe one of the top ten for sure!"

Jason kissed my swollen lips. "Ohhh I 100% agree!

This goes out to carmela_is_creepy who is going through the stages of grief currently because she finished 2 of her favorite anime shows in one week and is now broken.
carmela_is_creepy