❣️Jason Todd❣️ (Enemys to lovers)

It all started back when me and Jason were teenagers. Me and him would argue for hours upon hours end for the stupidest little things. 

Of course now that we have matured and we still do the same thing. He was always jealous of me. Just because they excepted me before him. After all I was in the youngest in the young justice league at 9 to be exact.

Jason always got on my nerves and not many people did. I was a cool, calm, collected person, until he came a long of course. He always had to push my buttons.

We always hated each other since we've met. But for some reason it hit me hard when he was killed by the joker. I didn't let the others see it but it surprisingly did a number on me.

I eventually got over it though I moved on with my life, instead of following the hero path and the way of good will. I chose the path of evil and selfishness perhaps yes. But I don't regret it.

I hadn't talked to the bat family in a while after I went bad but after they had shared some interesting information with me, that Jason Todd was back from the dead.

Though I didn't know where he was I frankly didn't care. At least that was until...he revealed himself to be the red hood. Me and Red Hood had always had sexual tension between us. And now here I am siting across a table with him discussing a deal.

"So Y/N, how have you been? I mean I clearly see you've matured extremely well." Jason said taking off his helmet.

Oh god how his hair looked after taking that red helmet off. "I've been just fine Jason, actually even better after you died." I spoke.

"You are still as funny as I remember N/N. You know it still doesn't feel real being back!"he laughed as he finished his sentence.

"Oh is that so, we'll if it doesn't feel real maybe you should try shooting yourself. And don't call me n/n." I spat at him with an attitude. He got up from the chair and walked over to a table, opened a bottle of whisky and pored it as I spoke.

He then sat and smirked he looked up while sipping his whiskey with his feet kicked back on his desk. "Why? What will you do about it n/n?"

When he goes to put the whiskey back I grab his glass and take a sip from it "I will simply make you jaybird." I smiled coldly.

Jason leaned over his desk observing all the features of my face. He then broke the silence "And how will you make me y/n?"

I leaned in closer to the point where our lips were almost touching. "By doing this Jason-" I pulled him by the collar of his brown jacket. I smashed my lips into his finally being sick of the tension.

After all the years of hating him in this moment I didn't. It wasn't hate but it wasn't love, it was just pure lust.

Jason didn't pull away from the kiss he leaned into more as the kiss got more and more aggressive with every movement. I hopped up on the desk and sat so my legs were at both his sides.

His hands traveled up my dress and pulled off my underwear. He smiled into the kiss and started to rub my clit he kept rubbing it harder and faster to get more moans out of me. He then asked "Oh wow you really are a little bitch when it comes to this stuff huh? I always knew you were obedient."

When he said that to me it made a switch flip in my head. I pushed him back so he would sit in his chair. Then while he was stunned I pulled down his pants and boxers. I practically drooled over the sight of his cock.

I planted before I spoke "You see Jaybird that's where your wrong,"I paused to lift up my dress above my hips "I love to be in control and as it just so happens your easy to control." I smiled at him with a shit eating grin.

I grabbed his shoulders while he gripped onto the arm rests of the chair tightly. I melted down onto his dick and we both let out an exhale. I then started to move my hips at a steady pace. Jason was resisting me though, I could tell.

"Oh J-Jason just give into me already, y-you know you want to." He let out a grunt. I knew I had to keep pushing things. Being as I was coming close.

I slowed my hips down leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Hmmmm Jason, you feel so big inside me please, please Jay give into me." I said in a seductive tone.

After the last word left my mouth he let out a big sigh before he came inside me, and I released at the same time. I rested my head down on his forehead and he kissed me.

Jason spoke up "Well shit I didn't think you were that dominant n/n. Your lucky I let you take control this time and that's only because I was tired." He chuckled a bit. I start pulling up my dress and I pick my underwear up and shove it in his pocket. I knew I had to keep him interested "hm sure Jason"

"So that's it your leaving?" He said sounding disappointed putting his boxers on and pants.

I replied smirking "oh jaybird don't sound so disappointed we still have another meeting this week dont we? Or perhaps we can schedule something earlier." I smirked and walked out.

Jason behind the door :
LETS FUCKING GO!!!

A/N: DONT KILL ME SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!