⚡️Wally West⚡️(Sextually Frustrated)

Wally had been on a mission for a whole month and not once had he called you. You wandered aimlessly around your apartment, hands behind your head, on the verge of screaming. You weren't so much worried about him, he'd been gone longer without a word, but you were getting sexually frustrated. The two of you would fuck almost everyday, plus quickies in the morning or shower. Before he left for the mission, he was being such a tease. He'd finger you to the brink and pull out before you could come, he'd left hickies all over your chest, you couldn't wear low cut shirts for ages. You were growing wet at the memory. You plonked yourself down on the couch and undid your jeans, slowly sliding your hand over your clothed pussy, you rubbed your clit through the thin material. You sucked in air through your teeth. You moved your fingers under your panties, and moaned, slipping your fingers between your folds before putting one, followed by another into your hole. You pumped your fingers in and out of you, back arching as you thought of Wally and the all the ways he would touch you when he returned.

A gush of wind went past you, papers flying in all directions and you froze, hands still down your pants.
"Don't stop on account of me. Keep going." Wally stood before you, a white shirt that showcased his muscles and his hair tousled. You felt a twitch inside you.
You smirked at him and slid your other hand under your shirt and cupped your breast from under your bra, running delicate fingers over your nipple.
"Wally," you moaned as you grinded against your hand and played with the hardened nub, your eyelids hung low, "fuck. Fuck me."
Through heavy eyelids, you peeked at Wally, who was palming his hardened dick through his jeans. You grinned with satisfaction. "Fuck. Me. Wally."

Wally was on you in the blink of an eye, quite literally, and was straddling you on the couch and holding your hands above your head as he grinded against you and attacked your mouth, hungrily. He nibbled on your bottom lip and when it became swollen, he ran his tongue over it, caressing your lip.
He kissed along your jaw and bit your earlobe.
You groaned and bucked your hips up, desperate for friction.
"Patience." He growled as he pinned your hips back down, holding a firm grip, digging his fingers into you. "Come with me." He led you towards the bedroom, hands still tightly latched on to you.

"Strip." He commanded and you obeyed.
Teasingly, you slid your jeans down and lifted your shirt, exposing your skin, slowly.
He grew impatient and speedily took off your shirt and bra.
"And you told me to be patient." You winked at him and bit your lip. You toyed with the hem of your panties before sliding them down your thighs as well, letting them pool at your ankles before stepping out of them.
Wally threw his shirt to the side along with his jeans and boxers. The two of you now standing completely naked in the bedroom.
"Come." He beckoned and you confidently strolled over to him. "Get on your knees." You sunk down til your were eye level with his erect cock. "Suck me off."
You blushed like a school girl, him telling you what to do was making you so wet, your pussy was practically dripping onto the floor.
You pressed your lips the tip, kissing it, before taking it into your mouth. Your tongue circled the tip, licking off any pre-cum. You licked a stripe from the bottom of the shaft to the top and took his whole length into your mouth. Wally grunted and gripped your hair, and guided you as you hollowed out your cheeks. "Shit." He breathed. He thrusted into your face harder, his cock hitting the back of your throat making you gag.
"Fuck, I'm gonna-" he tugged you by your hair to pull you off him with an obscene pop and with couple of flicks from his wrist, he released onto your chest, covering your boobs in the sticky substance.
You stood up and took his mouth into yours. Your tongues dancing as you stumbled back onto the bed. He landed on top of you. As he pulled away, there was a string of saliva.
"Get on your hands and knees."
You flipped over and did as he said, your ass facing him.
You shivered as he ran his hands of you.
You winced when you heard the contact of his palm hitting your skin.
You looked over your shoulder at him and saw him grinning, stroking where there was guaranteed to be a red hand print.
"You ready?" You felt him pressing against your entrance.
You nodded and bit your lip as he slid into you, waiting for you to adjust before he started pounding into you, starting at the fast and rough pace. Your skin slapping together and moans filling the room.
"Fuck."
He reached out and held your hair in a ponytail as he slammed harder into you. You struggled to hold yourself up on your hands as you felt your climax start to overcome you.
"Shit, Wally, I-"
"I'm nearly there too, babe." His cock twitched as he felt you tighten around him.
He rode through your orgasm and as he neared his he pulled out of you and came all over your back.
You collapsed onto your stomach as pleasure consumed you and Wally fell to your side, wrapping an arm around you, pulling you into his chest. He nuzzled his face into your neck.