The last Member

It was night outside, and You were just gardening your crops. 

Away from fighting  since The tournament with the monster called Piccolo, Y/N had became friends with Goku then. But had continued his training still.

Timeskip to where they figure out Buu is sleeping

Hercule had called Bulma.

"Satan san?" Bulma said.

"Uhh.. I don't know how to bring this out. I know you guys need 10 fighters, but..." mr. Satan aaid.

"But?" Bulma replied.

"Uhh.. Could you tell the group that Buu fell asleep?" He said.

"Oh.. Have you tried waking him up before calling me?" Bulma said Kindly   .

"I tried, even with candy, but he probably exhausted himself while training si hard" hercule told her.

"Oh.. I'll tell goku-San then" she said.

"Thank you bulma! I'll repay you somehow" hercule replied while hanging up the phone, then looking at buu while sighing.

Bulma goes to the group and says

"I got a call from Mr. Satan" she says.

Beerus gets intrigued, since he's the owner of Buu.

She then starts explaining why buu can't enter the tournament and Beerus gets angry.

"HE FELL ASLEEP!?!?!?!" Lord Beerus tells, angered.

"Calm down my lord. I'm sure it's something that could be fixed easily" Whis said.

"But Mr. Satan said he won't wake up for another 2 months" she replied.

. . . . .

Silence.

Goku then stops eating and looks up at Bulma

"So he needs our help to wake Buu up?" He asks.

"Exactly right" she said.

Beerus looks at goku and tells him that he'd come with him.

But as he was saying that, and talking to Old kai,

Goku had already used Instant transmission to get to mr. Satan's House.

"G-goku!" Mr. Satan said happily as the Young Warrior who saved earth many times entered his home.

"So Buu really is asleep..." goku said, scratching the back of his head.

"Y-yeah! I tried everything" he told goku.

"Can we take him outside? I wanna try attacking him to see if he'd wake up that way" goku replied.

"S-sure! As long as he's able to wake up" mr. Satan said, not wanting to hear from lord Beerus that if they get disqualified it would be he his fault.

Taking buu to a secluded area, Goku started firing attack after attack, even doing a full powered kamehama in super sayian.