Let the fighting begin!

The tournament competitors all Looked really strong, they were from other universes as they made there entrances.

Now within near moments, every universe had started to glare at each other, with the will to win in there hearts.

"My lord, Shin, Old kai, you three have to rely on this team" Whis says, as he looks at the fighters of 10 in Universe 7.

."don't remind me...." Beerus says.

"W-we should be okay right...?these are our finest warriors..." a worried shin says.

"While they are our finest warriors, my dear shin, we still don't know the potential of the other fighters" The old kai tells his student.

"I-I see." Shin says.

The grand priest had made his entrance, as well as the grand zeno's on there outpost.

You looked up at the three beings, and guessed they were pretty strong even though you couldn't sense there energy.

"Just to make things clear for those who don't know the rules, or need a reminder..." He says.

"This tournament's Time limit will be 100 Tacs!" The Grand Priest continues.

"What are 100 Tacs?" Krillin says confused and you look over to him.

"I think it's the equilavent of 48 Minutes on Earth, Krillin." Piccolo replies to answer his question.

"Oh.. I-isn't that too s-short!?" He says quietly.

You laughed a little.

It's been awhile since you heard one of Krillin's jokes.

The grand priest had then begun to explain the rules of the tournament to everyone who didin't understand them.

"And now a welcome message from the Two Great ZENO'S" he says.

As the two playful grand zeno's make themselves known, they let out a "Welcome everyone to this tournament!" In an excited voice.

"They act like little children..." you say in your head but the Grand priest and piccolo look at you, with a stern look.

"Oops" you say hoping no one else heard you say that but those two.

"Now, as I was saying"

"The Tournament will now begin." He says clearly.

"May the best universe win, and the last person standing or team, will get ahold of the super dragon balls and get any wish Granted" he continued.

"Now let this tournament.... BEGIN!" He yelled, Karate chopping the air, as the equilavent of Hitting a Bell at a tournament.

Everyone went in, except for the ten if you who were cautious as big explosions happend everywhere, and Loud screams as fists clashed.

"OK guys, let's do this like we planned" The team leader Gohan says.

Looking at gohan then the field, you ignored him and went into the explosives first.

"Y/N!" Krillin says and gohan sighs.

"Ok guys, were gonna head into teams of-"

He gets interrupted by his  father.

"Man, this is turning into one hectic hellhole. Now where are you.." he said as he looked around for somone.

Making eye contact with Toppo, he goes into the explosives but another universe's team member blocked his way and they started fighting.

"Guys..." a worried gohan says, as 17, 18, and Even vegeta flies off on their own.

"What are we going to do.." Hogan asks.

"Now these mortals are gonna be the death of me" Beerus says as he sighs in the stands.

Now the fighting continued, and it seems universe 3 seems assured.

"Now our plan will begin" the kai said as a robot warrior started acting like a spinning top, spinning around.

"This seems interesting" you told yourself, punching a random warrior back as you heard them coming.

You were close to the robot when a Purple looking man had stopped its tracks, with a speedy hit.

"Nice going, Hit!!" You heard the god of destruction of there universe say.

On cue, you gave the bot a little kick to the legs making him crumble as you and Hit backed away as he fell to the floor.

"That's it Y/N!" Beerus says loudly rooting for Universe 7 too win.

(Ok normally that would be basil but I want to change some stuff lol)

Hit looked at You, and you stared back.

"I've never seen you before" He says, as his eyes stared at you.

"Well, I'm from earth. Look I don't want to fight you right now, I could probably beat you with a hand tied behind my back" You say.

"Then for right now it is a truth... Untill we meet again In battle to the death" Hit says as he flies away, and you get kicked by basil, sending you flying.

"Boys, seems we have a new friend to play with!" Basil calls over lavender and Bergamo to him.

Y/N looks at The three dog looking things.

"Uhh... Who are you?" You ask.

"We're the three brothers"

One says.

"I'm Basil!" The red one replied.
"Lavender.." The brownish/golden one said.

"Bergamo" the purple one looked at Y/N.

"Why are we attacking him again?" Lavender and Bergamo say.

"He's apart of Universe 7. And plus he's a fighter so" Basil says.

Now laughing at the alone Y/N, the lunged at him, preparing themselves for a long hard fought battle.

(Ok so I know goku fights them but imma make u fight them cuz uh.. PLOT) lol

Hope u enjoy the series so far. It'll probably be long but I'll try to make it enjoyable. Author out!