Make Lord Beerus Proud, Universe 7

The time was ticking for the Tournament of Power to begin.

Universe 7 Had formed there best team with the greatest team of 10 ever.

Team Leader- Gohan
Goku
Vegeta
Y/N
Tien
Krillin
18
17
Master roshi
And Piccolo.

These fighters were chosen due to their potential, and that they were really the most powerfull people on earth.  Every other person Beerus just wouldn't know.

Sure they may have Mortal's on Universe 7's team but, They are strong and skilled ones.

Better then having somone only with a little bit of trust in them like Frieza who could back stab you at any moment.

Beerus Looked at his team of fighter's and nodded in Appreciation.

"Today's the day your training that you did all your life will be put to the test" Beerus continued.

"If you fail and cause us a loss, that just means you didin't train hard enough. Do not dissapoint your god of Destruction!" Beerus said.

Everyone mumbled in agreement as they talked amongst themselves.

Gohan was talking to Y/N on how he met his father.

Y/N then told gohan about how they fought demon king piccolo together.

Y/N had also helped goku with Turles, when he was needed. It was rough but they managed.

Gohan wanted to know more about You, but Beerus spoke up.

"It is time, Universe 7!  Let us move, to where the Grand Priest and Zeno's Await us" He said clearly so everyone could hear.

Whis Stood in front, and everyone grabbed hands along with Beerus.

It was time.

The Grand Priest, had contacted every Universe that was left.

"Gods of Destructions, I hope you have now gathered your finest warriors you could Muster together. You need all. The luck you can get. The Tournament of Power, is now beginnimg" he said and signaled every Universe to come to the assigned Arena.

Whis Had Said a couple words, Teleporting everyone where a couple of universes awaited.

However.. 

Goku and Vegeta noticed somone strong, looking at a Team that has red uniforms. 

"Oh! It's Top!" Goku said as he ran over to toppo, but he ignored goku.

You just ignored everyone, because you didn't like to be so social.

Especially if it was from aliens in outer space.

The grand Priest, had started explaing the rules that the outside layer couldn't let you fly, so when you fall out of the ring you couldn't fly yourself out.

Though, if you had bird like attributes that you were born with then thats another story.

The grand priest had finished the rules (which I'm sure you all know already if you watched the anime) and Wished everyone good luck and let them have 10 minutes of rest before the tournament had started.

You sat down and relaxed, and one fighter seemed to look at you with Interest.

His name was Jiren,  though you didin't know untill he told you himself.

"I hope we meet during the fight" he just says and Starts to meditate, in his free 10 minutes.

Goku was casually doing some last minute warm ups and vegeta was just talking to A sayian kid that looked like he was just in his Teen's.

It was almost time as you had counted down in your head when the minutes gone by, and were readying yourself to fight like your life depended on it.

Beerus, who Looked at you, didn't know your potential you had as a warrior so he hoped to look at it during this Tournament. 

Your job was to make him proud.

And cut! I'm sorry for this being short but, next part will be long I promise :)

Finna have to watch The tournament fights again lmao.

But writer out lol!