Where is my mind part 1

I am really proud of this chapter mainly because I've done what I think is a great lemon scene in it but I'll let you decide if it is

Claire point of view

Arcadia Oaks school

I have never felt more exhausted in my life Just walking down the halls are making me want to fight and I think Mary and Darci fell the same, because of what the demigod said to me i've been training relentlessly for the past week Trying to find the emotion that I can use the most in my shadow staff so far anger and frustration seems to be working but I can only make portals that will be open for a few seconds which is really isn't practical fight but at least we can use it to escape if the situation is that bad.

Mary having more trouble than me, apparently she can't focus on a single thought while she's trying to control her powers which is causing her to lose control and apparently on one occasion she nearly made a tornado in her own house.

Darci can't seem to find any armour that Will fit her, It's not really that's apprising she's trying to find armour in the modern day it's not like something they sell at Walmart and the armour in troll market it's too big for her so her options are very limited. Blinky suggested that she should try to make some armour for herself but that's easier said than done.

We're all a bit down in the dumps so to speak I will magic training isn't really going well and we just recently lost the kill stone so we're not exactly on a winning streak. But like the blinding light of the Sun joy is brought back into us as we look upon our knight in shining armour Jim

I can see that my friends are equally if not more happy to see him. God I never thought that my life would turn out like this, Becoming a sorceress to help fill out a legend or Legens to save the world discovering that there is a secret city of trolls right underneath the town I live in but I think the most unbelievable thing in my life right now is the fact that me and my friends are dating the same guy and we  okay with that

I can see that Mary wants nothing more than to run into Jim's Arms, but since we made the agreement not to show any romantic affectionate in public so she has to restrained her self. We will walk up casually as we walk to our boyfriend however we stop in dead in our tracks midway because we can see that Jim is trying to speak to Toby.

I can't hear everything that's going on in the conversation but by the look of Jim's hand gestures he's trying to explain to Toby why he was temporarily thrown out of the team. But Toby just shows an angry look as he stormed past Jim and cuts right through us while mumbling something to himself.

Jim leans against his locker looking mentally exhausted, the girls and I look at each other or sympathetic towards jim. According to Jim that was the first time Toby and him what an argument they had always been so close and never once argued so this was a new experience for the two friends.

After a moment passes we continue walking up to Jim to see if he's okay and to know what the conversation was about.

I speak first: Jim, are you okay you look exhausted.

Jim lets out a long breath before speaking: i'm just sick and tired of Toby always expecting me to take his side

Mary raised an eyebrow: what do you mean?

Jim looks at all of us: Toby said that I betrayed our friendship by not letting him be the king of the quagawumps and for taking your side Claire

I put my hand on my hips displeased, how dare he this isn't a game we are trying to get my baby brother back and Toby was too busy playing king of the castle and somehow that's my fault