CHAPTER 1 - Perfectly Imperfect Fate

Hi there dear reader! Hope you enjoy reading this story. :) Have a good day/night!

Feel free to leave comments! ♥

P.S. I'm sorry if it's not Louis who is in the Book Cover. Sorry Sorry Sorry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She never wanted to do this. She never wanted to be in this situation. She felt like she was in a cage. She felt like a prisoner. Why was she trapped in here? Trapped in their own home?

They say this is the most special day for a woman. They say all things will be perfect. They say a lot of things.

She wanted to run away. She wanted to get out of this place. She wanted to ride in her car and drive wherever she will be brought. But she simply can’t. Her conscience’s dictating her to stop.

Her name is Spring. Spring Daffodil Spencer. Her name was quite different and it was because of her mom who always fantasized having an experiment with names. It’s undeniable because her older sister’s name is Star Jupiter and her older brother is Sky Caucasian.

She wanted to run away. Yes, but her mind tells or better yet, shouts ‘no!’.  When she was 10, she went somewhere downtown with her friends and had a good time there. She didn’t ask for her dad’s permission because she was pretty sure he won’t allow her. It was already 1 am when the cops found them and sent them home. He talked to her, lectured a little, but still, he hugged her and he was thankful she was safe. When she was 16, she threw a party in their house when her family was not at home. When they got back at 12 midnight, the party was in full swing. Her dad called the security and let the kids out of the house. Still, he forgave her and said that party was part of growing up. When she was 18, she ran away with some of her close friends. They were in a checkpoint and the cops recognized her. Her father showed half an hour later. He didn’t talk to her for three days but in the fourth day, he told her she was still his angel and that he loves her very much. She thought she won’t disappoint him whatever she does but she was wrong. She graduated as a Primary School Teacher in University of London even though her father wanted her to take up Business Management. When he found out she pursued her course, he deliberately ignored her and didn’t talk to her for the last four years. He was really disappointed at her. But what can she do? It was her dream from the very first time she set her foot at school.

Her father didn’t talk to her for four years, not until six months ago. Well, it was a surprise, not a typical one, but the kind that will send goose bumps all over your body and thorns around your heart. She wanted to get out of that house. She wanted to run away when he said that she’s going to marry someone, but she didn’t do it. She didn’t want to disappoint her father again.

He explained everything to her. He and his business friend have been talking about the marriage for a year now. They found out that she and his business partner’s son were not committed to someone so they decided to match them. It was hell of a reason but she didn’t say anything. She didn’t complain. She just accepted it. Her dad was literally smiling from ear to ear when she said yes. He didn’t know that her insides were starting to be ripped apart.

And now, she’s stuck in her room, looking at herself in front of her large mirror, trying her very best to suppress the tears in her eyes. She looked really pretty with her perfectly-curled hair and light make up, but she couldn’t help but to feel down. They say that wedding is the most special day in a woman’s life, but that saying is not for her especially if the marriage is fixed plus if you’re marrying someone you don’t like from way back college.

She never knew that her tears trickled from her eyes after that thought, not until her sister came in and held her shoulder.

“Spring,” she called her name as if she’s going to be buried later.