CHAPTER 7 - The Meeting

Hellooooo! I'm sorry for being slow to update my stories. The previous semester was a pain in the ass! You know, all our professors were strict/terror so I really need to focus on my studies or else, I'd get a failing grade (ew grade conscious much, lol).

Okay, enough with the talk.

--------------------------------------------- ♥ ---------------------------------------------

“Hey, what’s taking you so long?” Louis asked loudly from downstairs.

Spring hurriedly applied red lipstick on her lips. She thought of Louis as she pouted her lips but stopped when she realized what she was doing was all stupid. She shook her head and shouted back, “I’m coming!”

Louis was pacing back and forth in the living room when he heard Spring’s voice.

“Louis, let’s go.” She said.

“Oh good! Finally you’re done.” He looked at his watch as he made his way towards Spring, but when he looked up, his jaw dropped. He felt his eyes widened in disbelief. There he was, staring at the most beautiful goddess in the whole wide world. Her hair was perfectly curled, her make-up was done perfectly like it was done by a professional make-up artist, and her black dress showed her body curves that Louis didn’t notice was there. He scanned her entire body, from top to bottom, bottom to top. At that time, he wanted to forget that they were about to meet his ex-girlfriend and just drag Spring all the way to his room, undress her, and rummage her body. But all these thoughts flew away when Spring pinched his cheeks until it was red.

“Why are you looking at me like that?!” she asked, laughing.

“Why are you pinching my cheeks?” he asked back.

Spring released his cheeks and giggled.

“Why are you giggling?” Louis looked at her keenly. Spring just laughed even louder as she pointed his face. Louis faced the mirror and found out that there were red and irregular-shaped marks on his cheeks. He looked at Spring and was about to have his revenge when Spring stopped him.

“Uh uh. No, Louis. We’re gonna be late!” she screamed as she walked away from him. He just shook his head.

When they were inside the car, Spring turned on the radio.

“Oh my gosh, it’s Hunter Hayes!” she screamed like a girl who just saw her favorite artist. The song ‘Wanted’ blazed inside the car and Spring happily sang-along with it. He just stared at her and he felt warmth, like he suddenly knew he will never be happy unless he was with the girl sitting and singing the time of her life beside him. “This song is so sweet!” Spring said as the song ended.

Few minutes later and they were heading towards the restaurant. It was very fancy. Spring looked around and memories came flooding in her memory. Her father used to bring her here when she was little because El Estrella was famous for its dessert. She smiled widely as she clearly recalled the picture of her, trying to make her father eat a spoonful of caramel and chocolate.

Louis noticed the smile on Spring’s face. “Hey, why are you smiling?” he grabbed her hand and he intertwined hers with his before she even had the chance to protest.

“Nothing. Memories.” She replied.

“Care to share?”

Spring just shook her head.

They made their way towards the corner where the sea was visible. They stood beside a table where a woman was sitting. The woman looked up and smiled, showing her perfect white teeth. The woman stood up and approached Louis, hugging him and pecking his cheeks. If they weren’t in a public place, Spring was definitely sure they will make out. She wanted to remove the woman’s arms around Louis’s neck and push her away from his husband. Since their wedding, it was her first time being protective for Louis, and she was shocked by that realization. Louis slowly pulled away from the woman and that made Spring do a fist pump inside.