CHAPTER 3 - Who wants Kids?

Louis nodded. “Is it okay?” he asked.

“Yes, sure. Come in.” I said. Louis walked in my room. He looked around.

“Your room is very organized. Are you a clean freak?” he asked.

“No, not really. I just want to be organized. That’s all.” Spring set the pizza on the floor and opened it. “Let’s eat, come one!” she announced. Louis sat beside her and reached for a slice.

“What’s that?” he pointed at the things she was doing while he was away.

“Oh, that? That’s for my students.” she said with a big smile forming on her face.

“Students? Are you a teacher?” he looked at Spring. “I thought you were some sort of a businesswoman, helping your father in your family’s company.” He said.

“That was my father’s dream for me, but no. I don’t like managing businesses. I wanted to be a teacher from the start. A primary school teacher to be specific.” Louis looked at her and nodded. “So, what are you doing Louis?” she asked back.

“Uhm… my father gave to me our companies. CEO to be exact.” He took a big bite on the pizza.

“So, you’re the big boss.” she said.

“Kind of. But my father is still involved. Back to you, why did you wanted to be a teacher?” he asked again.

I gave him a small smile. “Because… I like children. I like seeing their smiles. I like to hear their cute voices. They make my stress go away.” Louis was still looking at her.

“You know what, I have this student. His parents’ relationship is not in good condition. I heard they are filing a divorce.” she shook her head. “If ever I have a child, I won’t make them suffer. I’d love them with all my heart.” Spring said dreamily. She looked at Louis and he was smiling from ear to ear. Then, it hit her straight in the face.

“Oh shoot. That’s not what I meant. Oh no.” she covered her face with her hands.

“So you want to have a child, huh.” He laughed. Spring reached for her pillows and threw it to him but he dodged it. She grunted.

“Get out! Get out!” she commanded. He stood up and ran towards the door. He opened it and went outside. She closed the door but he knocked again. She opened it and his face was serious.

“I’ve got something to tell you, Spring.” He said in a serious tone.

“What’s that?” the girl asked.

Louis looked at Spring for a second. “How many children do you want?” then a big smile appeared on his face. She closed the door and shouted, “PERVERT!” She just heard him laugh at her reaction.

---

Spring cooked their dinner. She cooked really well, and that was the reason why Louis literally emptied the big bowl where the dish was placed. Niall would be definitely happy to taste one of Spring’s recipe.

She was now washing the plates. Louis stood beside her and she looked at him, but she immediately looked away. “Louis, instead of standing there, can you please help me with the dishes?” she asked.

He really didn’t want to, but I somehow, her voice made him obey her. “O-okay. What will I do?”

She handed him a dry towel. “Just wipe the water from the plates until it’s dry. Understood?” she smiled and he nodded. She handed him plates one at a time. When she handed him the last one, their fingers brushed accidentally with each other. Tiny jolts rushed through his veins. He knew she felt it too because she took her hands away. Louis smiled.

When they were done, Louis headed straight to the living room and turned on the television. He changed it to sports channel. He set down the remote beside him. He was now enjoying the soccer game when Spring sat beside him.

“You’ve got a thing for soccer, too?” he asked while still looking at the big plasma screen.

“No…” she said and then the soccer game disappeared and a girl who’s crying flashed on the screen. “The Notebook! Oh gosh, I love this movie!” she squealed and clapped her hands like she was a little girl. If he wasn’t pissed off because she changed the channel, he’d look at her and think of how cute she was when she’s smiling. But yes, he was pissed off. He was freaking watching the damn soccer game.

“Hey! Give me back the remote control!” Louis hissed.

“I’m watching! Come on, this movie is awesome!” she said in a soft voice.

“But I got here first! First come, first served!” he replied. Louis reached for her hands but she stretched her arm away from him.

“Can you please back off?!” she said. “I’m watching!”

“Well, me too! So give me back that goddamn remote control!” he continued to reach for the remote then she looked at him.

“You really want this remote?” her brows were furrowed and her tone was serious.

“Hell yeah.” he didn’t notice that the remote was suddenly flying towards him. He had no time to dodge so it hit his forehead. “What the!” It burned. Spring laughed at him.

“Serves you right. That’s what you get when you disturb me while I am watching. Good night.” She stood up and ran upstairs. She was giggling.

“You—you! I’ll have my revenge and you’re not gonna like what I’ll do!” Louis shouted.

“I’m not afraid of you!” she shouted back.

Louis groaned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: If you're reading this one, then I want to say thank you for reading! :3 ♥