CHAPTER 4 - Serves Her Right

Hello there, alligator. :3 I had a great time doing this chapter.

----------------------------------------♥

It’s Monday today. Spring woke up early and headed straight to the bathroom to take a bath. She put on a purple blouse and white pair of jeans, and matched it with a black doll shoes. She needed to get out of their house before Louis wakes up. When she said ‘I’m not afraid of him’ last night, her chest tightened. She was definitely afraid of him and the things he would do to have a revenge on her. She opened the door slowly and went outside of her room. She looked at his room and it was still closed. Maybe he was still sleeping. Good thing.

She tiptoed all the way down and when her foot landed on the ground, she couldn’t help herself but to smile and to clap lightly.

“What are you doing? Tiptoeing like you’re some kind of a thief.” Louis’s head popped up from the sofa.

“What are you doing there?!” she shouted.

“I’m waiting for you. And I can’t wait to have my revenge on you, you little devil.” He smiled at her. She didn’t know he was holding an egg. He threw it at her, and he was successful. It landed on her purple blouse.

“Ughhhh! I hate you Louis!” she screamed. He just chuckled. She went straight to the kitchen and grabbed an egg. She went back to the living room and stood beside Louis’s head. He thought she’d give up and change so he went back to sleep, but heck, he was wrong. She broke the egg on his head. His eyes opened up and looked at her.

“What the fuck?!” he said. He sat up and touched his now soaked-with-egg head. Spring laughed. “So, you’re playing with me, huh. You’re gonna regret this!” he furrowed his brows and a devilish grin appeared on his face.

Spring ran for her life. She went to the kitchen, but Louis followed her. Ugh, bad idea! Kitchen was a bad choice of place to hide! Louis grabbed something from the fridge and threw it at her. Spring squealed. It was butter. She ran towards him and pushed him aside. She quickly grabbed something from the fridge. It was milk. She opened the cap as fast as she could and threw the content to him. His body was dripping from the milk. The shirt he was wearing was sticking on his body because of the liquid she threw at him and she couldn’t help but to notice his perfect body. His six pack abs was showing. She shook her head away so that she could focus on the war that was happening between her and Louis but it was too late. A chocolate cake came flying on her direction. It landed on her face. She heard Louis laughing. A tear escaped from her eyes.

“Look at you Spri—” he stopped. He stepped forward and faced Spring. “Why are you crying?” his face was really worried. “Please stop crying, Spring. Please, please.”

“How dare you waste that precious chocolate cake! How dare you Louis!” she hit his chest lightly. “I hate you!” more tears trickled from her face.

Louis held both of her wrists and pinned her against the fridge. “Hey, hey, stop crying. I’ll buy you another chocolate cake, okay?” He said as he lifted her chin to look at him. Their eyes met. Silence filled the whole kitchen, but suddenly, a playful smile appeared across his face.

“Can I taste you?” he asked. Spring’s eyes became wide.

“What?!” she asked back.

“I said, Can I taste you? Oh, I mean the chocolate.”

Her heart beat so loud, she thought it will get out of her chest. Her face’s temperature rose as he pinned both of her wrists on both sides. His face moved forward and reached for her neck. He started to kiss her neck. Little kiss, little kiss. She moaned. He smiled.