Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

You, Kaminari, and Tsuburaba rushed out of the store in a hurry with a new baseball in clutch. Sero sent you along with the two, so you could get back asap.

Kaminari rips the ball out of the box, chucking it to the side as Burby shoves 'zooka into his mouth. "Stupid blonde..." You muttered, picking up the box, placing it in the trash that Kaminari purposely missed while Burby handed you a couple of lollipops.

"Thanks, Ko!" You grinned as he nodded in reply.

Just as you popped the sugary treat in your mouth, a beautiful girl with short, black hair passed by the three of you. Kaminari's mouth flies open and his eyes look like they're about to pop out of his head. "Hey, Kyouka!" You waved at the girl, who waved back and smiled at you and Kaminari as she entered the store. "My god, let's go!" Burby shouted as we all booked it back to the sandlot while dragging a goofily grinning, love-struck, Kaminari with you.

¤ ¤ ¤

"What took so long?! We've been here forever already!" Sero fumed.

"Kaminari was pervin' a dish," Tsuburaba smirked, making the boy blush. "Shut up, I wasn't!" Kaminari retorted. "Yeah, you were!" You barged in, hands planted firmly on your hips.

"Your tongue was hangin' outta your head and you was swoonin'!" Tsuburaba teased as he grabbed you by the waist. "Oh-oh Kyouka Jirou! My darling lover girl!" He mocked, pretending to try to kiss you as pushed his face away laughing.

Sero glared at Tsuburaba, as he was always closer to you than he liked to admit. Kaminari yells out of anger as he rushes for Tsuburaba as Bakugo grabs his collar. "Hold me back! Hold me back!" Kaminari shouted as Bakugo tightened his grip on the boy.

"I am holdin' you back idiot!" He barked.

"Oh, yeah. Well, lemme go then."

They started to discuss how Kaminari bought the ball and whatnot as you made your way towards the bleachers with Midoriya in tow. A 'Son of a bitch!' sounded from Bakugo as he kicked up dirt.

I wonder what his deal is... You thought in a bored manner. A little later on, we finally get ready to play, but all the boys head towards the dugout panting like dogs. "I can't do this no more. I'm baking like fucking Endeavor!" Bakugo yelled, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

After that, all the boys started filing their complaints about the heat that day. "Vote then. Everyone that wants to be a can't-hack-it pantywaist, and wears their momma's bra, raise your hand." He spat, crossing his arms. All of the boys' hands shot up, agreeing with each other on Sero's statement.

"Well, I mean..." You started, "I already do that sooo." You slowly raised your hand, smiling sheepishly at your captain. "I did kinda wanna play regardless of the sandlot being Satan's playground today." Sero rolled his eyes at his team for being outvoted by a landslide.

"Fine, be like that." He said, crossing his arms again. "So what're we gonna do then?" He asked as the boys started grinning ear to ear. "That's a good question." You replied, glancing at the answer-ready males.

"Scam pool honeys!"

Oh no...

¤ ¤ ¤

As the boys weren't embarrassing enough, Bakugo was already splashing girls with his cannonballs. You stood still in the chest-deep water, still trying to figure out if it was too late to vote to play baseball. Kirishima snuck up behind you and dunked you, making you let out a surprised, shrill scream.

The boys whipped their heads towards the two of you as you climbed on Kirishima's back and tried to bring him down with you. A loud whistle was blown just as you started pulling the red heads' hair. "Hey, no roughhousing!" Jiro called before going back to rubbing sunscreen on her slightly pale skin.

The boys all gather around and gawk at the lifeguard, entranced by her.

"Oh, man..." Sero says, staring at Jiro, making you silently roll your eyes. "Yeah, too cruel." Tsuburaba sighs. "She don't know what she's doing." Said Kirishima and Tetsutetsu repeated after. "Yeah she does. She knows exactly what she's doing." A vein popped in your head, as you pushed past all of them forward.

"Just talk to her, you wussies!" You huffed, swimming towards her lifeguard tower, shocking all the boys. "Y-You can swim!?" They shouted as you ignored them, continuing to swim towards the tower. You wave to Jiro and start a conversation with her as Kaminari starts a plan of his own.

"W-What's wrong with him?" Midoriya asked with widen eyes. "Don't know, but that's the deep end, and Kaminari can't swim!" Burby shouts in a worried tone. You and Jiro turn towards the plank, she gave the blonde a sweet smile and a wave. He's smiling like an idiot one minute and jumping in with no fear the next.

You and the boys all scream in fear for the boy as they get out and rush to the deep end and you swim towards the stone sunken boy. "Kaminari!" You and Todoroki call out. "Shit! He's drowning!" Bakugo yells. Jiro pulls him up towards the surface and lays him out. You swim up to the side of the pool and you get out with the help of Shinso.

Jiro quickly starts to administer mouth to mouth as everyone looked on. Kaminari pops one eye open as Jiro is trying to save his life, making you gasp semi-loud. "You little-" You started as a hand covered your mouth. "Let him have this one." Sero chuckled.

Then all of a sudden, Kaminari grabs Jiro by the back of the head and gives her a sloppy kiss. She tears away from him, standing up quickly. "You little pervert!" She shouted, face as red as a cherry. And at that very moment, you bit Sero on the hand. "Ow! N/n!" He yelps, shaking his hand in pain. "Serves you right for putting your dirty boy hands on my mouth." You cackle.

Jiro takes Kaminari by the arm, speed walking him to the exit as the other boys chase after them. You groan, the bystanders giving you sorry looks, "Another typical day with the Sandlot boys." You sped after them, grabbing your backpack on the way out.

You apologized to a blushing Jiro as she turned to go back to her post and you caught up with the boys. They were congratulating him, some asking if he planned it, to which he replied, "I've been planning it for years."

Kaminari looks back through the fence at Jiro as she stares back, tilting down her shades and giving him a small smile. And that day, in the boys' eyes, Kaminari couldn't have been any cooler.

➶︎➶︎➶︎

this is so short , i'm sorry guys ;-; i swear , i really try to update :( it's just that i'm always so busy , but i won't give up >:0