Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

"You call that a throw, sleepy bitch? Give me something I can hit!" He snarled, readjusting his grip on the bat.

"Maybe if you toss him a bowling ball, he could see it better!" Kaminari laughed as Bakugo growled at him. "They don't call me King Explosion Murder for nothing!" He smirked, making you laugh from the backfield. "I'm gonna give you my Hypno throw, and I dare you to hit it Bakugo." Shinso declared, firing up the explosive blonde.

Shinso smirked, winding back his arm as it flew towards him at high speeds. Bakugo shot him a smirk back as he struck the ball with all his strength as he yelled, "Die!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Die...?

You all sweatdropped as the ball headed towards the outfield. You ran after the ball, hoping it wouldn't go over the fence, Midoriya following you in pursuit. You both slowed your pace as the ball landed over the fence. Groans and complaints came from the boys as Bakugo praised himself as he jogged his bases.

"Aw, man! Now we can't play no more!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said in sync as they slapped Bakugo with their gloves. "That's right, assholes! I hit his Hypno!" He gloated making all the boys slap him with their gloves. "Hey! Stop hitting me before I kill you, you damn nerds!" He shouted, swinging his fists at them as they narrowly dodged it.

You and Midoriya shared a confused look as you both shrugged at their weird antics. "We'll get it!" You both called in unison, scaling the fence, as you were already half-up, due to you being closer. You at the top of the fence, reaching your hand down to help Midoriya.

"NO!" Kaminari screeched as he bolted towards the two of you, catching the attention of the rest of the boys as their eyes widen, shouting and following after the honey-eyed boy. "What's their deal...?" You said to Midoriya as he clasped your open hand. "Yeah... We were just gonna hop the fence and get the ball." He replied.

More protests sounded from the boys as they all grabbed Midoriya, pulling him off the fence. "Waah! What's going on!? Put me down!" Midoriya shouted, thrashing a bit as they invaded his bubble. "Hey! Calm down!" You yelled as you felt a tug on your ankle, making you cling to the fence.

"T-Todoroki! W-wait a minute!" You cried as he pulled a little harder, careful not to hurt you. "It's for your own good. You need to hurry and get down." He spoke quickly, looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Todo-ROKI!" You screamed as he yanked you down right when you let go of the fence. "I got her!" Sero threw his arms out, catching you as you fell into his grasp.

He pulled you closer to his chest, holding you there like if he was to let go you'd disappear. You blushed at the closeness, eyes widening at Sero's grand gesture. "You alright?" He whispered, setting you down next to Midoriya. You nodded quickly, attempting to shake the blush off in the process.

You and Midoriya stood in front of the boys with confused faces. "Forget about that ball, it's gone for good!" Kirishima panted. "Gone for good!" Tetsutetsu repeated. "Well, we just thought that-" Midoriya started as he was cut off. "If you thought that, then you weren't thinkin' at all." Kaminari spat, hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"Just forget about it," Sero said, clasping a hand on the back of his neck. You gave them another confused look as you both eagerly just wanted to play the game again. "Why can't we play anymore?" You asked, tilting your head.