【10 - 2】

"You cooked dinner? But it's my night." Levi said, while placing most of his items in the shelves and racks by the door.

"Yeah, I know I just wanted to do something. It's nothing special." (F/n) said while setting the table. "But I have a good news. Remember my art professor, the one that failed me for piece a while a ago but I actually had a 100 on it."

"What about him?"

"I got me a spot in a set opening, just not any at opening. The gallery owner is Etienne Richelieu."

Levi nodded.

(F/n) waited for him to say something else, but he didn't add anything to it. (F/n) looked at him to give him anything chance, when that failed. She had nothing more to say. She hated when Levi did this. She knew Levi wasn't an expressive person, but he didn't he show the slightest interest in things that were important to her at times. Not to mention when it came to art openings, it had everything to do with her career.

Levi picked up on the silence. "What's wrong?" He shed her.

"I just wanted you to have more to say. It's been awhile since I've been in an art opening and everything, but it's whatever." She stated.

Now Levi felt bad for hurting her feelings. "Shit. I'm sorry. When is it?"

"Um... I don't really want to talk about it anymore." She said. She changed the subject, "How was your day?"

He studied her, not knowing how to make it up to her. So, he told her about his day and asked about hers. She gave him a short response. There was no reason to keep talking. Levi loved silence, but he didn't enjoy this silence. "You look nice. Are you going somewhere?"

"Just to pick up some paper work. I'll be back." She said while picking up her keys.

"Okay. Be safe."

"Uh huh." She answered. "Love you, bye." She opened the door and closed it behind her. Once the door closed, Levi muttered fuck under his breath knowing that he messed up. He paced around, thinking of possible ways he could make it up to her.

About an hour later, (F/n) arrived back home with a folder. She kicked her shoes off and placed her keys on the holder.

She looked up and saw Levi hold a boquete of her favorite flowers, African daisies.

"Hi?" She said, but it came out more as a question.

"Um... I'm sorry." He said. "I know we talked about my pattern to do that and I'm still working on it. But I hurt your feelings, so I got you I'm sorry flowers and I made flashcards of questions and things I wanted to ask... So can you forgive me, brat?"

(F/n) happily pouted. "How can you be so perfect?" She walked into their apartment and took the flowers. "Help me put them in a vase?" She asked. They put the flowers in a vase together and set it by the window. "And you had questions? Oo! Act like you're interviewing me?" (F/n) sat at the end of the bed with her legs crossed and her hand folded over her knee. Levi went along with her act and dramatically held his flashcards.

"Starting with: who is Etienne Richelieu?"
"Super famous, super rich actress, kind of a weirdo, but his work is amazing. For whatever reason, he doesn't produce anymore pieces, but he is still a household name." I explained.

"When is it?"
"Next month."

"How many pieces do you need for it?"
"I don't know how many I'm going to make." (F/n) stood up. "I haven't had the time to paint lately..." She walked over to easel with her latest incomplete work. "She's tell me what kinda of them I'm going for."