【11 - 2】

It took time... but it was worth it. Levi and (F/n) were doing better. In fact, they were better than before. They reached places of extreme vulnerability that they've never exposed to anyone else, not their family, not their best friends.

The king and queen of bottling things up stopped their reign. They were healthier than ever.

(F/n) jumped on Levi's back. Levi didn't react a bit. "And for finishing touches..." (F/n) started.

"The garnish." Levi finished. It was common for them to hold cook nights for their friends and people they worked with. At first, they tested recipes they put on the menu of Levi's restaurant, and now it helped them feel grounded.

Levi and (F/n) proceeded to serve everyone a plate.

|||

At the time of (F/n)'s graduation, she was still in her depressive episode. There were highlights every now and again like hanging out with her friends, date nights with Levi, etc.

Nonetheless was now a certified chef. Right after her graduation, Levi took her and her entire family— who flew out— to a fancy restaurant to celebrate.

"It's a good thing you made reservations?" (F/n) said. "This place is packed." She commented while looking around. The waitress walked them over to their table. The restaurant was going through the biggest rush they'd ever seen. The stress on the staff was very evident.

Once at the table, everyone got situated and acquainted. The topic of conversation was mostly on (F/n) and her plans now that she had finished both university and culinary school.

She explained that she was starting to look for jobs as soon as possible. She would be working two full-time jobs and doing side gigs during her off time when she wasn't working at Levi's cafe which was named Underground Lounge.

"It's that going to be hard to cope with?" (F/n)'s sister, Peyton, asked.

"I don't think so. It's only temporary for now. Plus, Levi has been working two jobs and he'll basically be working all day at his cafe and managing it. It's time for me to step up and I want to support him. He's been supporting me this entire time." (F/n) placed both of her hands on his bicep and rested against him softly. She smiled up at him.

Levi looked down at her with a soft expression.

The group sat at the table, preparing to order. A staff member of the restaurant came by, they caught whit of (F/n)'s diploma. They offered her family a free meal, if she could assist them.

(F/n) looked towards everyone and agreed. It was okay if she didn't eat. She could always eat later. Taking the expenses off of Levi for this expensive meal seemed like the better option. She stood up and walked with them.

"I promise we will spend time together before you all leave." (F/n) said to everyone. She turned and kissed Levi's lips before leaving.

|||

At closing, when (F/n) was putting up her apron. The manager came up to her.

"Thank you for all your help today, mademoiselle. I'm sorry to take you away from your party of people today."

(F/n) shook her head. "It's not a problem. It's something to add to my resume even if it was just one day." She joked.

"How would you like to keep this restaurant on your resume?"

"Are you offering me a job here?"

"We are short-staffed. It is yours if you want it." The manager said. (F/n) looked at him in disbelief, but nodded. "I'll go get the paperwork."