【12 - 2】

Levi couldn't pick (F/n) up from the airport. Dominique got her and dropped her home. The second (F/n) got through the door, she ran to Levi. She jumped into him and he caught her.

Her lips immediately pressed against his. Levi responded to her kiss. She had missed him so much. Her hands held his face in place. She smiled against his lips as they kissed.

"I missed you too, brat." Levi chuckled at her affection in between kisses. He also smiled against her lips.

Dominique loudly came in with (F/n)'s luggage. She hunched over and panted from climbing all the stairs. "No, no," Dominique stated sarcastically, "Don't let me interrupt. I'm just your humble servant."

The couple looked over to Dominique. (F/n) kissed Levi's cheek. He placed her down, she walked over to her best friend. "Thank you, Dominique." (F/n) said.

"Thank you, Dominique." Levi also said.

"tHaNK yOu, doMiNiQUe," Dominique said mocking them. She invited herself in and went straight to the fridge to find something to steal. She ended up taking the jug of cranberry juice and finishing what was left of that. She hummed. "Levi, I have good news." Dominique said once she remembered. "The campus wants to contract your business."

"Ah, that's great news!" (F/n) cheered. "Your business is expanding!"

"Our business is expanding." Levi corrected. "Should I call or are they planning on calling me?"

"Let them come to you." Dominique said. "I know it's gonna be stressful managing two locations, but you'll have planning period between the end of the current semester, but I believe they want your operation to be up and running at the start of the next semester. And the campus location will mainly be student workers so the hiring process won't be stressful either."

"Dominique, you are god-sent." (F/n) said. She held her besides friend and violently shook her.

"Big G? That motherfucker hates me and he's gonna hate me more... I have a date tomorrow night." Dominique shook (F/n) back while yelling at her.

(F/n) gasped. "What's her name?" She continued to shake Dominique.

"Eden." Dominique answered. She shook (F/n) for the last time. She spoke normally, "I will give you all the details later. I'm on a tight schedule today." Dominique hugged (F/n). "It was nice seeing. I missed my best friend. You're so busy."

"I missed you too. Love you lots. Bye."

"Bye." Dominique said. She said bye to Levi as well. Dominique took her leave.

Now, (F/n) and Levi had their alone time again. (F/n) held Levi's hand and pulled him in closer in order to plant a kiss on his face. He kissed her back. He picked her up and placed her on the kitchen counter. Even though, she had only been gone for the holiday season, it's been almost a year since the two have shared any kind of physical affection. They got lost in one another.

"Levi," (F/n) gently moaned. That was music to Levi's ears. She threw her head back. The situation became too sexual for (F/n), she politely asked that they slowed down and didn't go further than where they were to enjoy one another.

|||

After (F/n) showered, she sat across from Levi who was helping in unpacking which was mostly clothes, presents for her, and presents for him.

"I'm sorry I missed your birthday." (F/n) said.

"You spoke to me for hours on the phone. And I told you to go." Levi said. He pulled more items out of (F/n)'s carry on.

"How'd you spend it?" (F/n) asked.

"Dominique, Farlan, and Isabel surprised me." Levi answered. "Apparently, it was a mutual thing but Dominique was the main planner."