Chapter 28

Next Day,
Kaka was sitting in his room and wandering how time flew away! He was talking to Bihari about the days when Aniruddh, Som, Batuk used to play together in their childhood, how Bondita used to run in whole mansion.. How  Batuk & Bondita used to sit with him & listen mythological stories. How Aniruddh used to fight and shout on everybody though he still does!🤦‍
Kaka chuckled at his thoughts, but then his smile faded away..
'Bachche chahe jitne bade ho jayein, Maa-Baap ke liye vo hamesha bachche hi rehte hein! Lekin ab hum aur deri nahi kar sakte Bihari, Aniruddh Somnath aur Batuk ko unki zimmedaariyaan samjhane ka vaqt aagya hai'
Bihari (to himself) Bade Malik ne elaan toh kar diya hai lekin Barrister Babu sunenge inki baat?
Kaka: kuch kaha Tumne Bihari?
Bihari: Nahi.. Bade Malik hum toh bas itna keh rhe the ki Somnath Baba aur Batuk Baba ko toh shayad aapki baat samajh lein lekin Chote Malik....???
Kaka: Haann.. Hnn! Hum jaante the hein tumhare Chote Malik kafi ziddi kisam ke hein lekin bhulo mat hum bhi uske Kaka hein...!!!
Som ki sagai ke baad hum Aniruddh aur Bondita bahu se spasht baat karenge is baare mein !

Kaka was fully determined.
........

Bondita and Aniruddh were in the market.
& were enjoying their Kulfi date when Aniruddh saw a little boy staring at them.

'Dada ek kulfi aur dijiye... '
Aniruddh took the kulfi and went to that boy
'Khaoge?' The boy took the kulfi from him and started eating. Aniruddh too smiled at him and started talking to him bending down on his knees.
Bondita was admiring her Pati Babu's kindness from a distance.

'Kyaa faayda aise pyaar ka? Jo Pati ko sukh na de sake?'
Some women at behind...were talking about Bondita.
'Aur nahi toh kya? adaalat mein 100 Muqadamein jeet-ke bhi aurat ne kya paaya jo pati aur bacchon ka sukh na bhoga usne?'
'Aree jo Piya ko bhaye, vhii toh Suhagan kehlaaye'
'Apne Sapno ko pura karke aurat ke bhagya ka lekha toh badal diya Choti Malkin ne lekin Aurat ka dharam nahi nibhayi paayi vo, Pati ko, Pariwaar ko koi sukh diya kya unhone?'
'Main toh kehti hun acha hua jo Trilochan Babu Choti Bahu la rahe hein... Aree Parivaar ke vansh par bhi toh dhyan dena hein unhein'

Bondita was listening to all this talks, her eyes became wet. She again started underestimating herself.
Suddenly, Aniruddh returned and saw Bondita in tears.

'Vo bachcha bahut pyaara tha Bondita... Keh rha tha ki aapke sath jo aayi hain na vo badi hi sundar dikhti hein... " Aniruddh giggled a bit then noticed tears in her eyes.
'Bondita, ro kyu rahi ho? Kisi ne kuch kahaa kya? Koi baat hui? Bondita batao mujhe'
'Ghar chalein Pati Babu?' she said in low voice.
Aniruddh: 'Haan... Bondita lekin tumhe pardon ke liye kapda lena tha na?'
Bondita: Main baad mein le jaaungi Pati Babu...
Aniruddh thought their must be something serious that's why she is behaving like this.
They then went back home.

Aniruddh after stepping into the house
'Ab batao Bondita, kyaa hua tha? Tum ro kyu rahi thi?'
Bondita didn't said anything but went to her room and started weeping..
Even she wasn't aware... Why she is crying? What does she actually want?

Aniruddh was annoyed when she left without telling him anything. He just got angry.
The day passed, but Bondita didn't came down.
In the evening, Aniruddh went to Bondita's room and knocked 'Bondita andar aajaun?'
And he realised that the door was already open..
He opened the door and saw Bondita sleeping peacefully holding a book in her hand. He thought not to distrub her, he took the book from her hands, closed it & kept it on the table then he slowly slided the blanket over her. He kept on staring at her with moist eyeseyes & sat near her.

🎶 Kuch khafa hun, narazgi hai tujhse,
Fir bhi koi dor hai jo baandhe hue hai tujhse...
Keemati si cheez jaise gum ho gayi hai mujhse,
Tu na jane teri chinta... ho rahi hai mujhe
Har ghadhi ab kyun hai dhyan tera...
Rishta Tera Mera × 4 🎶

He cupped her face gently and then went away.

After Aniruddh left, Bondita got up and felt his touch. She needed him badly but she wasn't able to express....
She kept on crying & thinking whole night.

Aniruddh came to his room and saw his picture with Bondita hung on the wall.. The kashmiri clothes they bought from the market once in their early days...
Bondita was looking so adorable in that Red Kashmiri Dress.
He then took out an album from his drawl, went to study and brought the letter box kept over there...
He spent his whole night reading those letters and cherishing their memories & wandering why his Bondita is not talking to him. ☹️

_______________________________________

Will Bondita be able to tell Aniruddh?
Will Aniruddh be able to figure out what change is coming into their relation?
Will Bondita be able to realise what she actually wants?

Stay Tuned ❤ A beautiful and exciting part coming ahead
but before that hit the vote button for this chapter 😉