Untitled Part 19

Preeran were sleeping in eachothers embace.

Both were feeling heaven being their.

After sometime both of them wakes up and flight was also landed to Maldives.

Both of them came from flight and after all the formalities both of them left for their hotel.

Both of them reaches their room and when both of them entered their it was fully decorated with flowers dim lights campaign bottle etc.

When they went towards the table they saw a flower and chocolate bouquet with their pic on it and written preeran on it.

Both of them feeling nervous but they continue to do a tour of their room.

Then karan opens the balcony door and their they saw an big ocean in front of them.

Both of them feeling peace their.

Afte the tour of the house both of them went inside the washroom to get fresh.

But guys one by one-remember that.

Both of them then had their dinner and slept making pillow wall.

Next day.

(let me tell you ki preeta modern hai so vo yaha pr shorts vagera hi pehnegi.)

Both of them had their breakfast and then spend their whole day in the room.

(galat mat samjho sirf baatein hi ki dono ne or ek dusre k bare mein thodi bohot baatein jaani.)

Next day

Both of them decided to do some ghumi ghumi.

Both of them went with a guide.

They were enjoying very much just then a girl came and hugged karan tightly.

Preeran were shocked when they see that.

Karan: e...excuse me.

Girl broke the hug and preeran got shocked.

Karan: s...surbhi tum.....

So the girl was revealed to be surbhi.

Surbhi(cupped karan's face): yes baby mein. Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho. And you know what i missed you alot.

Karan(jerking surbhi's hands lightly): surbhi mein yaha apne honeymoon pr hu.

Surbhi was shocked.

Then surbhi's eyes fell on preeta.

Surbhi: oh so tum dono ne shadi kar li. How could you karan. How dare you? You bloody cheated on me.(to preeta) tum itne ghatiya hog ii can't even understand. Ou know na that he loves me and fir bhi you guys got married.

Preeta had tears in her eyes.

Karan: surbhi just shut up ok.

Surbhi: kya shut up karan you know na that i love you fir bhi you got married.

Karan: i know that you love me..

But before he could complete preeta went from there to their room.

Karan saw her going but before going he complete his sentence

Karan(said while showing his finger): see surbhi i don't love you or yeh baat mein pehle hi bata chukka hu tumhe. So don't you dare to came in b/w me and my wife.

Saying this karan left from their.

Surbhi: isski shaadi kab hui. Ahhhh.

Then she smirks evilly.

Surbhi: koi baat nahi in dono alag nahi kar paai to kya hua ab iss preeta ko itne dur pahuncha dungi ki vo sooch bhi nahi sakti.

Saying this she went from there.

On preeta's side.

Preeta was crying miserably sitting near the bed.

Preeta: mujhe to pata tha na ki vo dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hai fir bhi mein un dono k beech aa gai. Kyuuu. Mujhe nahi aana chahiye tha in dono k beech nahi aana chahiye tha.

Saying this she started crying again.

After sometime she consoled herself.

Preeta wiped her tears.

Preeta: meine sab bigada hai na ab mein hi sudharungi.

Just then door knocks.

Preeta opened the door with a stern face.

Karan: preeta vo...

Preeta: mujhe divorce chahiye.

Karan was hell shocked.

Karan: k...kya kaha?

Preeta: mujhe divorce chahiye.

Karan: lakin preeta meri baat to suno.

Preeta: mujhe kuch nahi sunna karan. Or vese bhi yeh shaadi zabardati ki hai. So plzz.

Karan: i know preeta tum yeh ku kar rahi ho kuki tumne surbhi ki baatein suni lakin aisa nahi hai preeta

To be continued.