Part 22

Preeran came to their room.

Preeta went towards the balcony.

Karan also went behind her and backhugged her.

Karan: again i'm sorry vo mujhe pata hi nahi laga kab meri ankh lag gai.

Preeta: it's ok.

Karan: vese hum abhi bhi swimming kar sakte hai.

Preeta: nahi ab mera mood nahi hai mein veer k saath bohot swimming ki.

Karan: to mere saath to nahi kin a.

Preeta: so what tum jao na akele.

Karan turns preeta towards him.

Karan: hum akele thodi na honeymoon manane aai hai.

Preeta: haan to yeh baat tumhe bhi to soochni chahiye thi na ki hum soone thodi na aaye hai.

Karan: sorry na.

Preeta: huhh.

Then karan picks her up and was about to throw her in the pool but preeta stops him.

Preeta: wait wait.

Karan: kya hua.

Preeta: bathrobe to utarne do.

Then karan made her stand and preeta was about to open her bathrobe that she think to do some masti so the pushes karan into the water and started laughing.

Karan: you bajarbatti.

Preeta shows him tongue.

Then karan also pulls her inside the pool

Preeta got shocked.

Then both of them laughs and enjoyed their time with eachother.

After being water babies for some time they came out of them pool and changed their cloths.

Night time.

Both of them had their dinner.

Karan: preeta

Preeta hummed

Karan: tumhe mujhmein achaa kya laga.

Preeta: mmmmm kuch nahi.

Karan: arre tell na.

Preeta: kesa sawal hai karan yeh

Karan: acha mein option deta hu.

Preeta: ok.

Karan: 1. My hair

2. my personality

3. my looks

4. my dressing sense

5. my smiles

Preeta: you know all of them are my second priority

Karan: then what's the first one.

Preeta: your heart.

Karan smiles listening this.

Preeta also smiles seeing him smiling

Mature content.

(i insist ki 18+ hi padhe or you guys can skip this part.)

( i'm saying that don't read if you guys are not comfortable. Meine clearly likha hai mature content starts so vaha se panda rehne dena kuki end tak vahi chala hai.)

Both of them got lost in eachother and started leaning towards eachother.

And after sometime their lips meet. Both kissed eachother passionately. Both broke the kiss coz of lack of oxygen. Then both of them started breathing heavily. Then karan started kissing on preeta's neck. He also started giving lovebites and preeta started moaning his name. Karan sucks there to reduce pain. Preeta was moaning loudly so karan kissed on her lips and while kissing he took her in his arms and made her lay on the bed. Karan came over her. And slowly slowly he removes preeta's t-shirt and started kissing and biting on her cleavage. Preeta was just moaning and now she can't control more so she came over karan. Karan was a bit shocked so preeta winks at him and started opening his t-shirt. After removing that preeta bends and both of them kissed eachother passionately and them preeta started giving him lovebites. Karan was groaning in pleasure. Preeta was kissing and bitting his chest and now it was it for karan so he came over preeta. He leans towards her and both shared a passionate kiss. While the kiss karan unhooks preeta's bra. Karan took it up and throw it away. Then leans and started sucking her ni****s and with other hand he started pressing her other br**t.

Preeta: ahhhhh. K...ka...karan....

Preeta was ruffling karan's hair and moaning loudly. Then karan did the same with other br**t. Then karan went down and kissed preeta's belly button. Then karan removes his pant and preeta's panty and saw wet vagina he leans and started fucking her with his tongue. Then karan went inside her with a jerk. Preeta was about to jump with that sudden thing. Preeta started moaning loudly.

Preeta: k...karan.....a...ahhhhhh......ouc...ch..ahhhh.

Then karan went upside and started kissing her but karan was still inside her. Now preeta's breath got uneven so karan came outside of her and then again started biting and sucking preeta's br**t. Preeta was just a moning mess at that. So now this was it for preeta so she came over karan and sat on him and then leans towards her and voth of them started kissing eachother. Preeta started sucking karan's lips. Then both of them started fighting for dominance at the end karan stops and preeta started exploring karan's mouth then karan also did the same and while kissing he came over preeta. Then karan started kissing and biting on preeta's neck and just then he entered his one figer inside preeta and started fucking her fastly. Preeta started moaning as hell.

After making love for 4-5 hours both slept hugging eachother.

Mature content ends.

To be continued.

(comment karke bata do ki mujhe thoda kam explanation dena chahiye kya.)