Part 25

After 1 year.

A boy was shown sitting in his room dressed in a wedding attire.

Just then another boy came inside.

Boy: are you sure tu ye shaadi karega.

Groom boy: yess i'm sure agar mera pyaar saacha hai to vo yeh shaadi rokegi.

Boy: karan i know tujhe apne pyaar pr bharosa hail akin abhi usse kuch yaad nahi hai.

So groom boy was revealed to be TKL.

Karan: veer i know usse kuch yaad nahi hail akin uske dil ko ehsaas to hota hoga na.

So other boy was revealed to be veer.

Veer: agar usne yeh shaadi nahi rooki to.

Karan: to mein tood dunga.

Veer was shocked.

One girl came inside in bride's attire.

kritika: guys mujhe na kuch kehna hai.

Karan and veer: kya?

Kritika: see i know hum yeh sab isliye kar rahe hai taaki preeta tumhe apna pyaar confess kar le. Lakin agar usne aisa nahi kiya...i mean agar yeh shaadi nahi ruki to humari to shaadi ho jayegi na. And mein aisa nahi kar sakti. M...mein kese se pyaar karti hu.

Veer felt a pich in his heart when he listens this.

Kritika: see i know it's shocking but i love him very very very much. And i can die for.....

But before he could complete veer holds kritika's shoulder harshly.

Veer: don't you dare to say these words kritika. If you love someone that doesn't mean ki tum apne loved ones ko bhul jaoge.

Kritika(lostly): ku farq pad raha hai.

Veer(angrily): coz i love....

Kritika: you love...

Veer realised what he was about to say so he leaves kritika and went towards the door to went out side but kritika said something.

Kritika: i love you

Veer turna towards her.

Kritika had tears in her eyes and seeing towards veer.

Veer was shocked.

Kritika: yes that someone is no one but you.

Veer's face and eyes glittered with kritika's confession.

Veer was still confused so to make him sure kritika nods and veer hugged her tightly.

Karan smiles seeing them.

Karan(to tease them): veer leave her she's my to be bride.

Veer hits him lightly.

Just then karan listens someone footsteps so he departed veer and kritika and pulls kritika for a hug.

Veer widens his eyes so as kritika.

Veer was about to depart both of them but someone came before veer and depart them and slaps karan tightly.

Karan was shocked and kept his hand on his cheek.

Veer(slowly): pree

So that was none other then preeta.

Preeta: how could you karan.

Karan: meine kya kiya.

Preeta: you hugged her.

Karan: so what she's my to be wife.

Preeta holds him with collars.

Preeta: to be wife my foot karan. Can't you how much i'm attached to you.

Karan: if you're attached to kya hua tum mujhse pyaar to nahi karti na.

Preeta: karti hu pyaar karan karti hu pyaar tumse mein. Issiliye to attached hu tumse.

Karan smiles.

Preeta: tum hass rahe ho mein yaha pr itni seriours baat kat rahi hu or tum hass rahe ho. Rehne do mein jaa rahi hu yaha se.

Saying this preeta went from their.

While going from the corridor her leg slips and shem fell on floor also her head baj gaya divar pr.

Karan runs towars her and all of them took her to hospital.

Preeta was taken for check up while karan was sitting outside and got a flashback of that day when preeta was at the cliff.

(so mein sab kuch fast forwards bataungi)

Flashback Starts

So preeta falls from the cliff but she took the support of a tree.

Karan saw her.

Police catches that goon.

Preeta holds that tree for many time at after sometime her hand slips.

And she falls from their.

Luckily their was a river so preeta was safe but her head ek pathar pr baj gaya and preeta got a memory loss. Police team saved preeta.

In police station police was giving 3rd digree to the goon and he revealed surbhi's name as mastermind for preeta's kidnapping.

Police arrested her and she was sentenced for death.

Flashback Ends

Karan was sitting their.

Just then dr. Comes.

Karan: dr. Vo thik to hai na. I mean usse zyada chot to nahi aai na. Vo thik to hai na. Plzzz kuch boliye na plzzz.

Dr.: mr. Luthra mujhe bolne ka mooka to dijiye.

Karan: i'm sorry plzz boliye na.

Dr.: ek achi news hai.

Karan: boliye na jaldi.

Dr.: vo preeta ki yaadasht vapas aa gai hai.

Karan's happiness has no bounds.

Karan: k...kya Mein usse mil sakta hu.

Dr. Nods.

Karan went inside and saw preeta sleeping.

Karan sat beside her and holds preeta's hand.

Due to movement preeta's sleep got disturbed and she opened her eyes to see her bajarbattu sitting next to her with teary eyes. Preeta smiles seeing him.

And karan replies with a smiles.

Karan: i love you bajarbatti.

Preeta: i love you too bajarbattu.

Both rested their heads with eachother and the curtains closed.

Hope you guys liked this story.

With love

-Akshu