epilogue

local journal

After weeks of searching for the missing teenagers, Sheriff Lee, all the family members and everyone who was looking, found the eight teenagers dead in an abandoned house in the middle of the forest, near the river.

The eight teenagers were hanging out in the woods with their best friend Michael Clifford. Michael went home when they decided to explore the woods.

The teens go by the names Marcia Morgan, Calum Hood, Skyler Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Serena Walsh, Luke Hemmings, David Jarvis and Violet Dubois.

Michael Clifford stated: "I can't believe this is happening, I should have stayed there, they were my best friends. How am I supposed to keep living without all of them? Especially her [Violet], we were best friends since first grade".

After the results, Michael told us something that nobody ever noticed.

"He [Luke] was always very strange, you know? He loved scary movies and those true crime shows. Sometimes, he looked like a psychopath if I can say. Always smoking. Always with drugs. Me and his twin sister, Skyler, had something, which, by the way, I'm not proud of, and she told me some weird stuff about Hemmings. He's... He was crazy."

The results are out and there is no need to search for a suspect. Drugs were found in the system of each and three guns held by Luke Hemmings. After all the statement by Michael Clifford to police, Luke Hemmings was found guilty of murdering seven minors, committing suicide later.