C E D

Avery's days had flown by. She didn't even realize that she had to get ready for her date. It's Saturday already? She thought to herself. Well, with that everyone was getting ready to go to Hogsmead, so she started to get ready as well. She felt like putting in a little more effort since she hasn't gone on a date with anyone since last year. Avery made her way to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once she got out she used a drying spell to make her hair more shiny and silky than in usually was. The most challenging thing was her outfit. She wasn't the most fashionable, I mean she had good clothes but recently she hasn't had much time to dress up. Starring at her open closet with complete oblivion of what to wear she reluctantly got went to a girl called Lavenders bed and tapped her shoulder.

"What do you need." She said completely zoned out. "Um, well I have a date and I'm not the best at knowing what to wear for these kind of things."

"ahh, of course! I love makeovers!!" Lavender squealed with excitement causing Avery to jump. Lavender dragged her over to the big mirror and started altering her appearance. She brushed through her hair roughly, it hurt but Avery didn't say anything. She slightly curled her hair with a spell and brushed them out to make them more waves. The last thing she did to her hair was smooth the top down and pin the sides to her ears to give it shape. 

Her hair (But ginger obv lol) : 

Once Lavender was done ripping her hair out of her head they both headed to her closet

"Avery! why didn't you tell me you had such nice clothes!" She was kinda shocked.

"Oh I guess I didn't know." With that Lavender threw clothes all around her side of the dorm. She made her try on many outfits. She kept saying 'To fancy' 'To laidback'  Until she gave her a little summer dress that fit her body perfectly. It was white with little pink and green flowers that made her eyes pop. She came out of the bathroom and Lavender said "just perfect!" 

Her outfit:

With that Lavender sat her in front of the big mirror once more and added a tad bit of make up

With that Lavender sat her in front of the big mirror once more and added a tad bit of make up. Some mascara, blush, and lipgloss. Not hiding her freckles, Lavender said that her freckles were gorgeous. Avery had always been self conscious about her freckles, she always hated them so to here that made her smile.