chapter 2: kidnapped

this is the play room 

and this is y/n room 

all I remember was them throwing me in a trunk and one of them say "she looks so perfect king well really love her" then I pass out.

When I woke up I was in a red room. The bed was red and there were chains around my hand and my ankle. I looked around and I saw handcuffs and things I did not know what they were.

Then lights went out then the door opened and three people came in. I was crying "please want do you want with me" one of the men said "shut up slut or things will get worse". Then the light came back on and I saw two on the left sides of the bed and one in front of me.

I look at then with fear on my face "who are you people" the men on the left grab my face " we are not people you well call yes daddy do you understand" I nodded my head and he put his hand around my neck "that is yes daddy to you slut" he said shouting out at me" y-yes daddy I-i understand" I said at my voice was shaking.

Then I look at the men in front of me and he crawls to me and kiss my neck I bite my lower lips trying not to let out a moan the he chokes me lightly then I let out a moan he look at me and said "good girl" he went next to my ear and whisper "you well call me master do you understand baby girl" "yes master I understand".

King pov

I was sitting in my office when I got a call from Jackson

Jackson: ja

King: Ki

Ki: hey Jackson what up

Ja: sir we out other one she was walking down the road and Samuel thought that you might went her so we got here

Ki: what is her name

Ja: is y/n

Ki: grab her to me now

Ja: yes sir

"The called ends"

I walked to the playroom and grabbed the chains and put them on the bed then I heard the door open when they brought y/n in. I felt that she was going to be a good slut for us.

Jackson put her on the bed and all three of us put the chain on her and wanted for her to wake up. When she woke up she looked so sexy and her eyes sparkled and the fear in her eyes were so cute. I looked at Samuel and he took y/n face and told her to call Jackson and him daddy.

Then I went on top of y/n and I wanted her to moan for me I started off by kissing her neck I know she wanted to moan so I put my hands around her neck but I choke her lightly then she let out a little moan 'god damn is so fucking sexy I just wanted to fuck her so hard and make her scream loud for hours'.

'End of pov'

y/n pov

He got off of me and took off the chains he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. The two men were walking behind him. We went down a long hallway then up a staircase he went in a room and threw me on the bed. The three men in front of the bed look at me with their hands in their pockets. I look at them "w-what are your n-name" I said as I slowly crawled back to the headboard.

Master look at the men and nodded his head then they look back at me "baby girl we well tell you are name but if you ever call us are names you will regret it do you understand" he said with a deep voice" I look at them "yes master I understand" "good now my name is king and the one on the right is Jackson and the one on the left is Samuel but if we are in public you well call us sir do you understand baby girl" "yes master".

He look at Jackson and Samuel and nodded at both of them Samuel went next to me and Jackson went out the room master look at me and said "baby girl me and Jackson are going to do some business you will be here with Samuel that means you listen to him and do whatever he say" yes master".

Then master walk out the room and I look down and Samuel grab my face "I well be in my office that is next door to you so don't do something stupid do you understand" "yes daddy" he let go and walk out the room.

I got out the bed and went to the window just to look around and see where I was. There were trees all around us and I just kept thinking about my family and friends, even my boyfriend. Then I got close to the window to see how high we are off the ground. We were about 10 feet off the ground.

'End of pov'

Samuel pov

I told y/n I was going in my office but what she does not know that I was learning her body language I could tell that she was scared then when she went to the window I know she was thinking about leaving or trying to find out how to escape but she is not going nowhere,

I went in the room and she was thinking hard I slowly walk up to her and when I got close to her I grab her hair and pulled it back "I think someone needs to be punish" I said she look deep in my eyes "daddy please no" she said as tears were coming down her face.

I put her over my shoulder and took her to the playroom I threw her on the bed and tied her hands to the bed "turn over slut" she turn over and her ass look so good that I just wanted to fuck it so badly but I can't.

I then grab a whip "now I know you were thinking about leaving did you" she look at me "no daddy I was not" I spank her "don't lie slut I saw you your body said it all, now I well ask you again was you thinking about leaving yes or no" I said as I grab her face "yes daddy I was".

I spank her again "now why would you do that" it told her a long time to answer " because I don't know who you guys are and I went to go back home and I was trying to find a way to leave" she said I pulled her hair " this is your home now baby girl and if you ever try to think about leaving again I well tell king and he will have to find a where to punish you do you understand" "yes d-daddy" "good now I well give you 10 spanking and after ever spank you well count them out loud and say one daddy do you understand".

she nodded her head so I spank her again "use your word slut" I said louder she said " yes daddy" good"

"Now count out loud slut"

Slap, slap, slap

One, two, three daddy

Slap, slap

Four, five daddy

Slap, slap,

Six, seven daddy

Slap

Nine daddy

"Now the last one always has to be the hardest one"

Slap!!

Ten daddy

I untied her and pick her up and carry her to her room and laid her on the bed I grab her face "now baby what did you learned" she look at me with tears all over her face " I-i learned n-not to t-think out l-leave d-daddy" "that is right now get so sleep I well be in my office" I said giving her a kiss on her forehead 

1375 words hope you guys love it and if you have any ideas let me know