chapter 5: kidnapped

King pov

It Has been about a mouth and she is still not waking you god I wish she could just wake up alright.

After what happened with y/n I have not left her side once. When she walks up I want to see her first. Samuel had stayed some time and he can not forgive himself for what she did. Yeah he should have been there but I still want to know why she did this in the first place.

The doctor came in for her check-up I stand up and walk to her ask her " doctor do you know when she is going to wake up is been a month now" she look at y/n then me " she is already a wake but we are waiting for her to open her eyes and when she opens them then you can take her home with you".

I took a seat next to y/n grab her hand and with my other hand I put it on her face and rub it "y/n I know you can hear me please wake up I need you I need to know why you try killing yourself and if you wake up I promise I will never leave your side again I well make sure your safe I love you to much I can not lose you already".

I get up and give her a kiss on her forehead and as I try to walk away I feel something grab my hand I look back and see y/n open her eyes I call her the doctor and she ran in and called for more doctor they all came in and I stood back.

They ask her some question and started checking her again after that the doctor came up to me " she is free to leave with you but take it easy with her and try not to have sex with your girlfriend" I look at her " i well take it easy thank you".

I walked over to y/n and asked her if she was ready to go and she said yes. I picked her up and Samuel grabbed her stuff then we went in the car and went home.

'End of pov'

y/n pov

When I woke up I saw master and daddy there were doctors all around me.

When they got done I saw master and the doctor taking out the door. I sat up and daddy ran to me. He helped me "y/n I'm sorry I should have not left you alone," he said as he was handing me a glass of water.

I took a sip and look at him " you don't have to be sorry I should be sorry I tried killing myself so- master walked in and cut me off "get up we are going home" daddy picked me up and carried me to the car.

Master was driving and daddy was next to master. It was silence though half the way then master looked at me threw the mirror " why y/n why did you do it?" he asked me with an angry face.

I looked down he hit the wheel and it scared me so I jumped and daddy looked at me then master "sir I think you should calm down she just got out and you are scaring her" daddy said. Master looked at him "I need to know why she did it in the first place". Master and daddy argue the way home.

When we got home master opened my door, grabbed my arms and pulled me out and dragged me in the house. I tried pushing his hand off of mine but he was stronger than me. He took me to my room, picked me up through me on the door and ran out slamming the door and looked the door.

I ran to the door and tried to open it but it would not open. I scared and begged master to unlock the door but he did not answer. I gave up and put my closet on and went to bed 

sorry that it is short 683 words