chapter 4: kidnapped

I look up at him " what the point of these rules why should I follow them" I said to him he put his hand together and look at me "because you are my submission and if you break my rules I have to punish you and if you keep being bad I well make things bad for you do you understand" he said with a anger face.

I looked at him with my eyes wide open and scared a bit " y-yes master" I said as I looked down. He walked over to me and hugged me tight as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I had no choice but to wrap my arms around his neck.

I cried a little bit in his arms then he picked me up and carried me to my room. He laid me in bed and kissed my forehead. "I hope you learn your lesson. I went easy on you but next time we'll not be easy do you understand baby girl". "Yes master I do"

"Good know me and Jackson are going to work on some business Samuel well be in his office if you need anything ok baby girl" he said as he was sitting next to me on the bed "ok master. He gave me one last kiss before he walked out.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and start the bath I grab a box cutter then locked the door I looked in the mirror and cried "god I hate my fucking life I should have just let my boyfriend keep hitting me but this is the best changes so far" I though to myself.

I got in the bath with my clothes on and the water was hot. I sat there for a minute crying and started cutting my arms as the hot water was making the blood come out quicker than I put arms under water as I slowly started to fall asleep.

Samuel pov

King told me that he and Jackson were going to work on business stuff. I went to my office and looked at the cameras to see what was y/n doing. She was laying in bed then she got up and went to the bathroom and I heard the bath running.

I looked at the clock to see what time it was and it was 2:30pm so as she was taking a bath I wanted to make her something. I went in the kitchen and grabbed things and got to making them.

'Few minutes come by'

"What is taking y/n so long she should be done already and I can still hear the water ruining" I thought to myself.

I called her name but there was no answer. I shouted louder but still nothing. I went upstairs and went down the hallway. It had water everywhere I ran it the bathroom door but it was locked. I kicked down the door and saw y/n laying in the water but the water was all red.

I turn off the water and grab y/n and run outside to my car. I put her in the back and turn on the car as I drive as fast as I can. When I got to the hospital I ran in and screamed for help. Then the doctor ran in and took her in the back. I called king and told him what happened. I could tell he was really mad.

"What the fuck was wrong with me I should of stayed with her god damn it" I thought to my self as I throw my phone on the floor and ran my hands throw my hair and tried to held back my treas.

Then king runner in calling for y/n the doctor was trying to calm him down but he pushed her and ran to try and funded y/n i was following him. Then he finds y/n there ever giving her CPR.

king was staring at her as he was crying. I was standing next to him then out of no ever we heard beeping and she was still alive. They put her in a room and king and I were sitting next to her.

I look at him "king I'm sorry for what happened I should of not of left her by her self I understand if you don't want me around her or if you don't trust me" I said "brother I do trust you we all make mistake I'm just glad she not died I don't know what I would do without her" he said as he was playing with her hair.

762 words srry I made this short