chapter 3: kidnapped

I woke up from master playing with my hair I quickly got up and moved away from him. I thought daddy (Samuel) told him what I did I was scared that he was going to punish me. He grabbed my arms and pulled me to him he hugged me tight and kissed my head. I felt safe in his arms like I did not want to leave but I need to leave this place.

"Baby girl Samuel told me want you did you know that was wrong" he said grab a chunk of my hair and pulled it so I could look at him " i-I'm sorry i-i well n-never do it again I p-promise" I she as I try to hold back my tears. "You are damn right you" he said as he was looking up and down my body as he bit his lower lips "I think someone these to be punished".

I was scared I begged him not to but he picked me up and put me over his shoulder as he slapped my ass hard I was kicking screaming. Then I heard him grab some keys I thought of what he was doing then I remembered it was the playroom. Tears were already going down my face before we walked in.   

He threw me on the bed "now stay here and don't move do you understand" he said with an angry  voice I did not think twice "yes daddy" I said as tears were coming down my face. When he walked out I was playing around 'what the hell is all of this' I did not know what half of this stuff was for it looked like I was being held as a pet.

Then master walked in and looked at me as he was wearing gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt looked down so I would not have to see him.

'Sexy warning'

He walked over to me and choked me as I looked deep in his eyes he got on top of me and ripped my shirt as I was only wearing a thong. He slowly took off my thong and start rubbing my clit I try so hard not to moan I bit my lips then he put two finger in me without warning me I moan loud as he kiss my neck

" fuck" I said as he went even faster he grab my face " don't cum baby girl" he said as he was playing with my tits I wanted to cum so badly I try my best not to cum then he slow down and took out his finger. "Master what are you doing" I said "this is your punishment baby girl" he said.

He picked me up and took me to the bathroom and sat me on the sink as he turned on the shower he was waiting for it to get warm.

King pov

When I was punishing y/n, her moan was so hot I just wanted to make her scream and shake for hours. After I got done punishing her I wanted to talk to her about the rules so I took her to the shower and waited for the water to get warm as I was waiting I could not keep my eyes off of y/n she was so sexy I just wanted to pin her to a wall and fuck her so bad but I could not.

After the water was warm me and y/n got in the shower and I helped her wash herself up and her skin against mine felt so good and the way her body was looking I could not keep my hands off of her. I turned her around and grabbed her chin so she could look at me in the eyes " did you learn your lesson baby girl".

She looked at me "yes master I did" good now I want you to get changes and meet me in my office ok baby girl" yes master" she said I gave her a little kiss and went out of the shower I changed and grab the paper to show y/n.

'End pov'

I stayed in the shower for a few minutes then I got out and went to change in my pjs after that I just let my hair down.

Then I walked into master office. "Hey baby girl please have a seat" he said as he pointed for me to sit across from him. He handed me a a paper that said y/n rules.

y/n rules

1. Always refer to me as master in private and sir in  public.

2. Eat three meals a day and take care of yourself

3. No swear word or bad talks

4. Tantrums and an attitude towards daddy will not be tolerated

5. Whatever daddy says go, don't question him

6. Touching cumming or playing with your princess parts is not

7. Lying will not be tolerated

8. Take punishment without any fuss

9. Wear what daddy thinks is appropriate

10. Always listen to daddy and master, obey us and communicate to us about how you feel

Punishments

Breaking any of the rule can result into any of the following punishment:

1. Spanking

2. Forced orgasms

3. early bedtime

4. Staying in your room all day

5. Writing lines

6. Taking away of privileges

7. corner time

8. Humiliation

REWARDS

1. Gifts

2. Day out

3. Shopping

4. Late bedtime

5. New paci

6. cummies and orgasms

7. Cuddling

8. Get one thing from house

9. New movies

10. Get to do whatever u want for a day

I read them out loud

916 words 💕