Anastacius x Myra

Don't worry, everyone. Anastacius and Roger are pretty much sharing her and she doesn't really mind it at all. And Roger will have his own special time with Myra after this.

"Myra? What are you doing over there?"

"O-Oh, Sir Anastacius!" Myra exclaimed from her desk as soon as she saw Anastacius entering her room. "I... didn't hear you coming in. Forgive me."

Anastacius smiled warmly and closed the door behind him. "I'm the one who should be saying sorry since I entered your room without calling you. But I have to say, you do have a nice place. I'm actually a bit jealous that you have this large space all to yourself while Roger and I have to share a small room," he said.

"You call yours and Roger's room small?" Myra asked before shaking her head. Of course he'd say something like that. He was a freaking royal, for god's sake. "Never mind that... What are you doing here?"

Anastacius' smile never faltered, even when he sauntered towards her before sitting on the edge of her desk. "I wanted to see you, of course!" he told her casually before petting her head. "Besides, I noticed how tired you look today while we were in the screening room and I was a bit worried."

Myra looked at him in surprise. "I see... Well, you don't have to worry about me, Sir Anastacius. I'm fine, honest!"

The man simply frowned, a bit disappointed that she was calling him 'Sir Anastacius' and not simply 'Anastacius' even though they were in a... somewhat secret relationship. But he decided to let it slide for now. Instead, he glanced at the objects on her desk and pointed at them. "Then what's all this?"

"Hm?" Myra looked at what he was pointing at and smiled weakly. "Oh... This is just... some university work stuff."

"University?"

"Yeah? Even though I'm stuck dealing with you guys and your shenanigans, I'm still a university student," she explained. "And that means I have to deal with university student problems like classes that last for hours, constant mental breakdowns, unhealthy eating habits, a lot of studying... You know, the usual."

"... Uh-huh...," was all Anastacius could say while nodding his head as if he understood everything she had just said.

Myra leaned back on her seat while raking her fingers through her brown hair. "My professor did not show any mercy on us students and gave us tons of homework. Ahh, I'm already getting a headache just from thinking about it."

"... If you're getting a headache, then it's your body telling you to take a break," Anastacius stated bluntly before closing her laptop and textbook simultaneously. "Get up. I'm taking you to bed so you could rest."

"Sir Anastacius, I assure you that I am not that tired," Myra said weakly.

Anastacius sighed and stood up from the desk. "And how are you going to prove that to me? Surely you're not going to have me fuck you on the desk to prove to yourself that you could pass out from exhaustion, right?"

He said that jokingly but it seemed that Myra took it a bit too seriously.

"... I have a bed, you know?"

"I beg your pardon?" Anastacius widened his eyes in surprise and looked at Myra who looked like she was in a bit of a daze. "My dear... You did hear what I just said, right?"

Myra nodded before standing up from her seat. "You said that I'd pass out from exhaustion if you fucked me on my desk, right?" she only repeated what he just said but she felt slightly embarrassed. "And if I need to prove it to you that I won't, Sir Anastacius..."