Another Myra x Anastacius one-shot

Inspired by the black and red uniform Anastacius wore from chapters 109 to 111.

'... I wonder why she has this uniform in her closet,' Anastacius thought to himself while he looked at his reflection in the floor-length mirror. After fixing a random aiguillette as well as pushing parts of his hair back, he smirked. 'Oh, well. Perhaps she just has it hanging there because she's been wanting to see me wearing this.'

The formal long black and red coat which reached below his knees was a perfect fit for the formal emperor. It was as if it were perfectly tailored for him. Aside from the coat, the formal uniform came along with a pair of red pants and all of the accessories that completed his entire regal look... if he excluded the bunny slippers he wore.

"It certainly has been a while since I've worn something like this." Usually, he would wear a simple casual attire during his entire stay in this large and spacious building he and the other people got teleported into weeks ago.

  ... Was it weeks or days, actually? Or had they been staying in this building for the purpose to react to his brother's daughter's life story on the big screen for months?

  It was obvious that they all had lost some sense of time.

  Well, Anastacius didn't really care much about it at the moment.

  'Now... time to wake Sleeping Beauty up.'

  Anastacius turned around and stared at the messy king-sized that was still occupied by one sleeping person on the right side. He smiled slightly as he watched the thick blanket moving. Guess she's going to wake up soon. He couldn't wait to see how she'd react to seeing him in his uniform as soon as she opened her eyes. 

  'She's a really heavy sleeper when she's allowed to sleep in. Thank god we have today off from reacting to my niece's life.'

  "Miss Myra~," he said softly while approaching the bed. "It's already morning."

  "Ngh..." A low groan came from underneath the blanket. She had covered herself completely with the blanket, hogging the whole thing when they were sleeping together the entire night. He actually woke up around three in the morning, shivering before realising she had pulled the blanket away from him. In the end, he ended up cuddling her from behind as his one source of warmth.

  Anastacius loomed over Myra, standing by the bedside quietly. In all honesty, he would like to leave her be while he makes a quick stop at the dining area to meet up with the others. He assumed that Jennette at least was waiting for him to drop by soon. But then again... she would freak out a bit if she realised that she woke up late.

  "... Myra, please wake up." He reached his hand out and gently shook what he assumed to be Myra's shoulders. "... Your boss just called you, saying that you should meet up with her soon," he lied, hoping that might wake her up. It did not. With a soft sigh, the blond-haired man slowly lifted the blanket up, pulling it down to see the young lady who was still sound asleep. 

  The first few white buttons of her navy blue pyjama shirt were undone, exposing some of her skin. There were a few faint marks on her neck and chest, a reminder of what happened before they slept last night. Her mouth was slightly open as she breathed in and out faintly. And her brown hair was a bit of a mess.

  Anastacius had to admit that she looked peaceful in her sleep. Cute, actually. 

  He hummed and bent down slightly, pushing Myra's brown bangs aside to take a better look at her sleeping face. He tilted his head a bit and chuckled when she furrowed her eyebrows. The brunette, with her eyes still closed, used her right hand to push him away but failed. After making a disgruntled face, she turned around until her back was facing him.