Threesome

... I just wanna write about Anastacius and Roger making love to Myra.

  Anastacius and Roger had a... strained relationship, to put it in lighter terms. They never got along, ever since their first meeting when they were younger. At the very least, they tolerated each other because of their respective statuses, with Anastacius being the crown prince and Roger being next in line to the title of duke.

  And after Anastacius was officially coronated as Obelia's new emperor, the newly appointed Duke Alpheus had no choice but to meet him often and they rarely saw eye to eye with each other. At some point, Roger wondered how Anastacius would fuck up his job until the citizens of the empire hated him.

  And their distaste toward each other only grew when Anastacius met Roger again fourteen years later and the emperor- the former emperor became a freeloader in his manor. 

  To put it simply, they hated each other's guts and could barely stay in the same room together without an argument breaking out between them.

  However, at this moment, they decided to forget about their 'rivalry' for the time being just so they could pay special attention to the young lady they were both smitten with.

  "Fuck, your thighs feel amazing,"

  A sigh slipped out of Myra as Anastacius helped spread her legs apart, his hands gripping onto her thighs and rubbing his thumbs around her soft skin. 

  Her back was pressed against Roger's naked chest, the duke pushing her brown hair aside so he could kiss the back of her exposed neck. 

  "You look absolutely breathtaking in white," Anastacius breathed out, noting the pretty white and lacey bra and panties she wore. He smiled at the silver-haired man whose yellow eyes were staring back at him from over her shoulder. "Wouldn't you agree, Alpheus?"

  Roger wrapped an arm around his arm around Myra's slim waist and used the fingers of the other to guide her by the chin towards him, planting a kiss on her cheek. "You're right," he answered. "She's beautiful."

  "H-Hey now," Myra stammered, her cheeks flushed red. In normal circumstances, she was completely fine when it comes to people complimenting her. However, she was currently in her bedroom with two men. And she was only in her undergarments. 

  This was definitely something she was not used to. But she knew she had to get used to it since this would be a regular occurrence.

  "So pretty," Anastacius purred while pushing her bangs aside to get a better look at Myra's face. His dark-coloured eyes were clouded with lust and it made her squirm a bit, wondering what he and Roger would do to her. "Just for us."

  "For us?" Roger repeated what the man just said. "Didn't think you'd know the concept of sharing."

  Anastacius frowned. "Oh, come on. You think too lowly of me," he replied before placing Myra's legs over his shoulders. The mattress of the bed sank a bit when he lowered himself down until he was lying down on his chest. 

  "Sir Anastacius?" Myra called out his name in a quiet voice before whimpering a bit as Anastacius pushed the fabric of her panties aside, revealing her already wet cunt.

  "This aroused already, my dear?" Anastacius used his long fingers to stretch her pussy out a bit, leaving her whining. Based on her reaction, he wondered if she touched herself often or not. He licked his lips. "... May I?"

  "Do... whatever you please, Sir Anastacius."

  Roger watched as Myra arched her head back when Anastacius pressed his nose against her cunt, her arm reached out to grab the black-haired man by the head. Not wanting to feel left out, the duke's arm which was wrapped around her waist went to her stomach. She covered her mouth using her hand to stop herself from moaning as his hand slowly travelled downward, eventually slipping into her underwear.