Chapter 18

Y/n Pov

I take a few minutes freshening myself. Shower, quick laundry, and hygiene, etcetera.
Go up to my room and get some new clothes and make a quick breakfast.

I walk out onto the main hallway to see Lady sitting in the couch with her Rocket Launcher.

Y/n: I'm off.

Lady: Later. Don't forget to pack spare clothes for P.E.

Y/n: What are you, my mother? I'm out.

I leave the shop and headed to school.
As I walk down the path, I see others with their friends talking and enjoying. I look around to see No one by me.

Y/n: Well, what's new.

I see Issei and Asia on the bridge standing in front of a guy with over the top white hair, black leather jacket, and pants and chains.

I was just out of earshot to listen in to what they were saying. All of a sudden, Kiba and Xenovia jump out of nowhere and point their swords at the new guy.

He looks back and calls me out.

???: -And be honed like the Sparda behind you.

I walk up and slowly walk past them.

Issei: Huh?! Y/n!? Where did you come from?

Y/n: Do I even want to know what that all was about?

Issei: It's complicated.

Vali: Pleasure to meet you Sparda, I'm Vali.

Y/n: Oh, neat. And I Don't care or remember asking.

Vali: Well, I think you have got some confidence and skill to back it up. See Issei, you can learn alot from him. You should be properly nurtured, am I right, Rias?

We All look over to see Rias, Akeno, and Koneko.

Rias: I don't remember asking for your opinion.

They all walk past us. And Rias faced Vali.

Rias: If you are here on behalf of the Fallen, then you are wasting your time.

Vali: Heh, did you know the Welsh Dragon and the Vanishing Dragon often called upon and known the Twin Sky Dragons? Those who interfere with the Red and White dragons have never had great luck.

Y/n(Thinking):What's he talking about? There are more dragons then Issei? Hmm, this is interesting.

Vali: I'm interested on how all YOUR lives turn out.

They both glare at eachother. I see that Vali has more of a perplexed/interested stare, while Rias has a Intimidation glare.

Vali: Relax, I'm not here for a fight. I'm busy with my own stuff.